The Ultimate Appetite Suppression Thread, -all you need to control hunger and craving

Sub7

Awards
Alright Ladies and Gentlemen,

In my opinion, appetite suppression is one area where supplements work wonders. In addition, I also believe that appetite suppressants are generally underused. As we know, once an excess calorie is ingested, there is not a whole lot that can done to prevent fat gain. Despite all the advances in fat burners, simply avoiding the binges is of course a far superior solution. Below, I am listing the appetite suppressants that have worked great for me. The most helpful ones are those that show an immediate effect, because these can be taken when the need arises and eliminate most of the binge eating that could otherwise occur later during the day. However, other appetite suppressants that need to be taken regularly and will only show an effect after some time should also be included here IMO (I do not know of any in that category). Here is what worked for me:

Bitter Orange (tied for the #1 spot)

PseudoEphedrine, as contained in the 24 hour Sudafed (tied with B.Orange for the #1 spot)

Guarana

Regular Ephedrine HCL stacked with caffeine

Hoodia (this is hit or miss with me, some extracts work some do not)

Also, I really like Zappetite and Venom Hyperdrive but do not know which exact ingredients in these give them their potent appetite suppression benefits. Maybe it is the synergy of ingredients but I am just trying to identify the individual ingredients for this thread...

Please share your views.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Adrenalean is working great for me. It kills my appetite and cravings for unhealthy food.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Outside of nicotine gum, the best appetite suppression I have gotten was from Venom 3.0.

C0rk

C0rk

Awards
Not to be a smart ass, but eliminating simple carbs from your diet might do the trick.

As long as I avoid things with sugar, flour, or other high-GI carbs in them, I never get hungry. It's all about Insulin control.

Now, if that isn't an option and you want to go the supplement route, then I'd say the good ol' ECA works wonders...

Sub7

Awards
Not to be a smart ass, but eliminating simple carbs from your diet might do the trick.

As long as I avoid things with sugar, flour, or other high-GI carbs in them, I never get hungry. It's all about Insulin control.

Now, if that isn't an option and you want to go the supplement route, then I'd say the good ol' ECA works wonders...
nope, doesn't sound like a smarta@@ at all; very true and one of the first steps for everyone who wants to control appetite

more input from other members?

biomax

Awards
Stim X and Venom worked wonders for me to control the binges. Straight Geramine with some caff. and Yohimbine also worked very well. Better/longer appetite control for me than the eph containing stuff and no crash afterwards.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established

That's why keto or low carb diets work well for weight loss.

I'm experimenting wit 7-Hydroxy DHEA at the moment.

100mg with 2g of ALCAR 20-30 minutes before the 3 main meals seems to be decreasing my appetite nicely.

Jag