Crazy Pre-WO Stack

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was looking through my stash and decided to try certain combos for both clean energy, focus, and endurance. Today, I dabbled with this stack about 2.5 hrs prior to training: 300mg Chocamine, 2 RPM, and 4mg Nicotine. I know that Chocamine is in RPM, but I am a huge fan of the stuff and it helps the RPM go further.

Anywho, I was able to push through a grueling WO today and my strength remained high throughout the session. Also, I have never sweated that much unless I was cutting weight in a sauna. I highly recommend it.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
i believe nicotine is a stimulant and helps with leaning out. well when i smoked i was lean and it got my heart rate up a bit, it gets you goin.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why nicotine?
It helps with mood elevation and it is a stim, albeit a weak one, but it helps with nutrient repartioning and appetite suppression. I am still on a semi-cut and this helps me to eat less after training, which is when I am usually extremely hungry.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nicorette gum.

I did this again today and had a great conditioning session.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Rodja , If you REALLY want to learn how to fight , you need to master Kata

BWAHAAAAAAA

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Are you planning a specific cycle for the nicotine to avoid addiction. I'm sure it's not as bad a smoking because it lacks the ritual and oral-digital stimulation, but still.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you planning a specific cycle for the nicotine to avoid addiction. I'm sure it's not as bad a smoking because it lacks the ritual and oral-digital stimulation, but still.
This is not going to be an everyday pre-WO stack, more like a good boost on days when I am fatigued. I will probably use it mainly on Mondays, which is my longest training day.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
I have seen Nicotine gel for sale at 7-11 for a buck a packet you rub it into your hands . It is quick acting , perfect for timing it for PWO , well off to do some horse stance training!!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
any crash? i know chocamine is a killer for some people with crashes, and it usually leaves me with a decent one as well.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any crash? i know chocamine is a killer for some people with crashes, and it usually leaves me with a decent one as well.
The naringin from the RPM helps to alleviate the Chocamine crash.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
That's better than my "shot of bushmills, stick my head in a wasp's nest" procedure.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
That's why i must crash on AMP!!

Anyway, i've recently added 1 Green Tea cap, 3 ALCAR caps and 1 gram of DMG (Dimethylglycine / Vitamin B-15) to my usual 4 AMP caps and had the workout of my life with energy that lasts all day.........with NO crash!!!!!

Jag

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Anyway, i've recently added 1 Green Tea cap, 3 ALCAR caps and 1 gram of DMG (Dimethylglycine / Vitamin B-15) to my usual 4 AMP caps and had the workout of my life with energy that lasts all day.........with NO crash!!!!!

Jag
I should also add that after my training session(s), I am usually so gassed that I wouldn't know if I did have a crash.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I believe that was the reason why PA took the choc. out of AMP2.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I believe that was the reason why PA took the choc. out of AMP2.
I just received a bottle Adrenaline (Genera) Similiar to AMP without the Chocomine but has 40mg of Geranamine, I think AMP has 25mg, and some Caffeine.

I'll give that a try for a while and see how i feel. Comes highly recommended but i really like the feeling i get with the AMP though, mentally AND physically.

Jag

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just received a bottle Adrenaline (Genera) Similiar to AMP without the Chocomine but has 40mg of Geranamine, I think AMP has 25mg, and some Caffeine.

I'll give that a try for a while and see how i feel. Comes highly recommended but i really like the feeling i get with the AMP though, mentally AND physically.

Jag
I didn't get much out of adrenaline.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established

Jag
Usually (especially if dosed high enough), 1,3 dimethylamylamine (sp) is a very good stimulant, IMO. Do you remember (unless it was prop.) the amount of chocamine in AMP? Also, I take it you got the Adrenaline while it was on sale? If so, I'd say you made a good pick up.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
adrenaline didnt do much for me either but 5-6 RPM pwo make me kick serious ass in the gym. only downside is i tend to crash rather hard and on non workout days im up about 2 hrs past when i want to be. other than that RPM is the best PWO supp i have ever used.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Usually (especially if dosed high enough), 1,3 dimethylamylamine (sp) is a very good stimulant, IMO. Do you remember (unless it was prop.) the amount of chocamine in AMP? Also, I take it you got the Adrenaline while it was on sale? If so, I'd say you made a good pick up.
I was actually going to buy the 1,3 dimethylamylamine as a single product but then saw the Adrenaline so i just went with that. Until then I didn't realise there were any other products with Geranamine in it.

Rodja, How did you dose the Adrenaline?

I'm around 270lb and pretty used to stimulants so i could possibly go 1 cap above the recommended 2 caps but i won't use my other pre w/o "usuals" until i see how i react to 2 caps.

I only train 3 days a week these days (4:30 in the morning) and the only time i have stimulants is right before those workouts. (7-hydroxy DHEA is taking care of my bodyfat....but that's another topic!!! :D)

The AMP works every time at that time of the day but not always when i trained later in the day so i'm hoping the 1,3 dimethylamylamine in the Adrenaline will do the same.

Otherwise i'll just go back to using AMP!!

Jag

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was actually going to buy the 1,3 dimethylamylamine as a single product but then saw the Adrenaline so i just went with that. Until then I didn't realise there were any other products with Geranamine in it.

Rodja, How did you dose the Adrenaline?

I'm around 270lb and pretty used to stimulants so i could possibly go 1 cap above the recommended 2 caps but i won't use my other pre w/o "usuals" until i see how i react to 2 caps.

I only train 3 days a week these days (4:30 in the morning) and the only time i have stimulants is right before those workouts. (7-hydroxy DHEA is taking care of my bodyfat....but that's another topic!!! :D)

The AMP works every time at that time of the day but not always when i trained later in the day so i'm hoping the 1,3 dimethylamylamine in the Adrenaline will do the same.

Otherwise i'll just go back to using AMP!!

Jag
I used 2 caps of Adrenaline (can't remember the exact dosages). If you are becoming stim-resistant, then get some Reset AD by PAL. It really helps to bring the kick back to stims.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I used 2 caps of Adrenaline (can't remember the exact dosages). If you are becoming stim-resistant, then get some Reset AD by PAL. It really helps to bring the kick back to stims.
Definitely look into that,

Thanks.