Which of these supplements are the best?

liftbig74

Awards
I'm sort of new to supplements and was wondering what experienced users thought was the best for gaining lean muscle quickly and healthy.

I know that what you eat and do in the gym is the biggest part of gaining muscle but which supplements should be added.

I have done quite a bit of research and found great reviews on many supplements. I noticed these mostly had good reviews but which is the best for building muscle and not gaining fat without changing hormones.

1. Universal-Shock therapy + Storm
2. Universal- Animal Pak
3. BSN-Mass Stack (Cell mass, NO xplode, Nitrix)
4. Mucle Tech-Anabolic Halo + naNO Vapor
5. Muscle Tech- Mucle building Stack (Gakic, Leukic, Creakic)
6. Muscle Tech- Cell Tech-Hardcore, Nitro Tech- Hardcore

If anyone knows of a stack better than these or a better combination of these products please post.

Also price isnt much of a factor in my decision.

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm sort of new to supplements and was wondering what experienced users thought was the best for gaining lean muscle quickly and healthy.

I know that what you eat and do in the gym is the biggest part of gaining muscle but which supplements should be added.

I have done quite a bit of research and found great reviews on many supplements. I noticed these mostly had good reviews but which is the best for building muscle and not gaining fat without changing hormones.

2. Universal- Animal Pak

If anyone knows of a stack better than these or a better combination of these products please post.

Those products are all over-priced and not optimally effective.

If you are seeking a NON-HORMONAL muscle & strength builder, be sure to check out the revolutionary Omnibolic at Omnibolic: Pro-Anabolic Hypertrophic Agent.

Also make sure to obtain a high quality protein powder and perhaps a CEE/Beta Alanine product.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established

2. Universal- Animal Pak

they are all under dosed expensive pieces of crap!

you can get a lot more out of buying bulk from nutraplanet and making your own! or you can try the guy above me, his stuff looks good!

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
they are all under dosed expensive pieces of crap!

you can get a lot more out of buying bulk from nutraplanet and making your own! or you can try the guy above me, his stuff looks good!
Well said and THANK YOU. :)

jix77

Awards
1. Stay out of GNC and away from anything Muscletech! Some of thier products/ingredients are effective, but they all are WAY overpriced.

2. Cover the basics with a protien powder, fish oil (bulk from nutraplanet), a creatine (creatine monohydrate is dirt cheap in bulk from NP), and maybe some BCAA's (Xtend is popular).

3. Once that is covered you may want to add something extra depending on your goals. I don't have a lot of experience in that area though. Just do your research first. This is a great place to start.

xMike777x

xMike777x

Awards
1. Stay out of GNC and away from anything Muscletech! Some of thier products/ingredients are effective, but they all are WAY overpriced.

2. Cover the basics with a protien powder, fish oil (bulk from nutraplanet), a creatine (creatine monohydrate is dirt cheap in bulk from NP), and maybe some BCAA's (Xtend is popular).

3. Once that is covered you may want to add something extra depending on your goals. I don't have a lot of experience in that area though. Just do your research first. This is a great place to start.
I agree with Jix on his points. No need to blow your cash when you can get so much more buying bulk. I've been taking Creapure mono, NP bulk Beta/Alanine and ON Whey. I've been making really good gains in strength and endurance. Today I will be starting my Ultimate Mass Stack for NP. I paid a whopping $20.00 for the stack. You might want to checkout the Nutraplanet forum. There is a wealth of information there. Keep researching. You've come to the right place.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Tech= Poop in a can.

-ON protein or All the Whey (cant beat either on taste of price, trust me)

-creatine mono or something else from NP
-fish goo
-a good multi vitamin
-BCAA's

liftbig74

Awards
If anyone knows of a product containing decent amounts of all of these please post. I would obviously rather get it all in one but if not possible i will take everyones advice and just buy them all seperately. Thanks for the help

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where did you see good reviews about those products, certainly not here.

liftbig74

Awards
Where did you see good reviews about those products, certainly not here.
I searched "best supplements" on google and found alot of forums with people posting personal results and which supps. they felt produced the best results. Of course they all had pros and cons these were just ones I noticed to have alot of good things said about them. I personally haven't used them

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
Shock Therapy/Storm is pretty economical and as far as NO mixes go, and I would put it above anything else NO wise I've tried. Of course, you could get a much better, cleaner pump with a cap of AP and a cup of oats, but to each their own.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shock Therapy/Storm is pretty economical and as far as NO mixes go, and I would put it above anything else NO wise I've tried. Of course, you could get a much better, cleaner pump with a cap of AP and a cup of oats, but to each their own.
I agree. Storm and shock therapy is an excellent combo. The new storm also has beta alanine now.

liftbig74

Awards
would you suggest adding anything to the shock/ storm combo?