need help with AP/LR/DCP

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
Hi.. anybody could please help me with timing these 3?
thanks guys..
I wanna run these stack next month, but kinda confuse to dosing..

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have used AP and DCP before with great results. Its best to take them 15-30 minutes before a meal, w/AP you would ideally dose it with 3 meals that have the highest carb amount and DCP before 2 meals and a dose 30 minutes pre workout. I will defer the LR dosing to some1 who has used it

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
thx bolt! I hear AP and LR must be taken far away as posible, so get confused about timing those 3..

freakabe

Awards
thx bolt! I hear AP and LR must be taken far away as posible, so get confused about timing those 3..

why must AP and LR taken far away as possible? any sources?

I am running a stack which has AP, LR and DCP.

I take DCP and LR upon waking, which is 1 hour before breakfast, and AP 15 minutes before breakfast.

I personally think this is pretty much the correct timing??
:bb:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
why must AP and LR taken far away as possible? any sources?

I am running a stack which has AP, LR and DCP.

I take DCP and LR upon waking, which is 1 hour before breakfast, and AP 15 minutes before breakfast.

I personally think this is pretty much the correct timing??
:bb:
that sounds good. you could probably take the DCP closer towards the meal but i don't think your way is a problem. LR needs to be taken further away due to carbs diminishing its effects, and AP should not be taken as far away as possible.

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
thanks freakabe.. I think I go with you.. lr and dcp upon waking, 1 hour later ap, 15-20mnt later breakfast.. If I want to do fasted cardio after dcp and lr?? How do you think?