What substance is found in Elephant Piss?

SeaHawk22

Awards
In this thread the following was discussed.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/45582-whats-your-favorite-2.html

Favorite natural anabolic? Umm.. you know, that thing that's found in elephant piss.. yeah that one. :run:
Wouldnt count, as it shuts down HPTA thus not allowing you to stay 'natural'
Yeah, I was kidding, about how it was being pushed like "hey, it's all natural, it's even found in elephant's piss!"

What was being pushed?
Or was this just a joke from the beginning?

:)

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
I think its bold or deca, i cant remember its some steroid though

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
DMT-Desoxymethyltestosterone
All the quoted references are to Ergomax LMG's marketing.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea, it was discovered a long time ago and then good ol patrick arnold brought it back into the bodybuilding community a couple years ago

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I think it was the summer of '05 and ALRI was reportedly coming out with a new designer which was going to be called e-max. It never came out but they did re-release the original ergomax

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
who the hell tests elephant piss to check for this

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I thought it was superdrol, or at least that was the rumor going around a couple of years ago.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
i'm gonna start drinking elephant piss now. can't be much worse than Shotgun.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
i'm gonna start drinking elephant piss now. can't be much worse than Shotgun.
lol....yeah it does taste like that "not saying ive tried piss, but you can assume thats what it would taste like"..:p

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
damn, two of my favorite subjects... elephants, and urine.. and it always comes back to anabolics with you chuckleheads.

Jonny! I'm ashamed of you.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn, two of my favorite subjects... elephants, and urine.. and it always comes back to anabolics with you chuckleheads.

I thought you were a goat man ubi? :blink: haha ;)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
large quadrupeds, doesn't matter what species. Elephants are optimal because they remember you forever if you're good.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Elephant man it is then ;)

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
wow that "music" makes me want to throw myself under an elephants foot, let alone shower in its urine.

:p

"rar rar blah rar rar rar...democracy ,...rar rar. blah....rar....more rar..."

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Vallely used to have the angry elephant graphics on his old decks back in the day.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow that "music" makes me want to throw myself under an elephants foot, let alone shower in its urine.

:p

"rar rar blah rar rar rar...democracy ,...rar rar. blah....rar....more rar..."
It's perfect for the video. The man is a badass.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
large quadrupeds, doesn't matter what species. Elephants are optimal because they remember you forever if you're good.
I thought this was priviliged information for underground Snuggle Club members :D

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
It's perfect for the video. The man is a badass.
badass, shmadass, it sucks:p

Just my opinion though, im sure some people like it....;)

And yes he was a bad ass. Somewhat...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
badass, shmadass, it sucks:p

Just my opinion though, im sure some people like it....;)

And yes he was a bad ass. Somewhat...
I'd chill with the man anyday....;)

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established

:ntome:

slowprogress

slowprogress

Awards
I thought it was phera plex? Though I did read pp was a tweaked form of the pheromone in question, so maybe it's not. Bold is in cow **** (bold was mentioned a few posts up).

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
so that's how AX tried to say that it was natural occuring ? DMT is present in elephant urine ?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
so that's how AX tried to say that it was natural occuring ? DMT is present in elephant urine ?
Ok, delta2-androstenol is what is found in elephant urine. For it to be effective, it needs to be methylated (like everything out on the market.)

17alpha-methyl-delta2-androstenol = DMT (desoxymethyltestosterone)

P-Plex, Phera-Plex, Pherabol, etc, etc, etc.......

The answer surfaces after #32 posts.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established

AX? We don't use DMT, you may be thinking of another company :stick:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
AX? We don't use DMT, you may be thinking of another company :stick:
whoops, i mean Phera-Plex back when AX's made it (awhile ago). This was the write up they used back then:

The basic substance at the heart of Phera-Plex is a naturally occurring pheromone, which just happens to have considerable anabolic properties. By tweaking it slightly, we have greatly increased its oral bioavailability and effect. The active ingredient in PheraPlex (2-eneTM) has never been released as a stand-alone product. It is something that Designer Supplements has had under wraps for almost a year. The new Anabolic Xtreme/Designer Supplements team has been working around the clock to bring you Phera-Plex as quickly as possible.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Testosterone is found in most mammal piss also, so its technically a supplement.

To bad its scheduled.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
whoops, i mean Phera-Plex back when AX's made it (awhile ago). This was the write up they used back then:

The basic substance at the heart of Phera-Plex is a naturally occurring pheromone, which just happens to have considerable anabolic properties. By tweaking it slightly, we have greatly increased its oral bioavailability and effect. The active ingredient in PheraPlex (2-eneTM) has never been released as a stand-alone product. It is something that Designer Supplements has had under wraps for almost a year. The new Anabolic Xtreme/Designer Supplements team has been working around the clock to bring you Phera-Plex as quickly as possible.
I knew I never liked PP for some reason. My body must not tolerate animal urine very well.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Ok, delta2-androstenol is what is found in elephant urine. For it to be effective, it needs to be methylated (like everything out on the market.)

17alpha-methyl-delta2-androstenol = DMT (desoxymethyltestosterone)

P-Plex, Phera-Plex, Pherabol, etc, etc, etc.......

The answer surfaces after #32 posts.
Awesome. I'm dosing pachyderm piss at 20mg/ed :head:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Why does two girls and one cup keep popping in my mind every time I read this thread.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
excited to say, that I've never seen the video. from what I've heard, I prolly saved myself a severe vomiting :D
I would agree on that. lol.

Though, the weird thing is, its gross to watch, but you keep looking... haha

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
kinda like watching smashed taters :stick:

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
So if elephant piss has steroids in it, what does platypuss piss have in it? There's GOT to be something cool in platypuss piss!

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So if elephant piss has steroids in it, what does platypuss piss have in it? There's GOT to be something cool in platypuss piss!
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... that's our most coveted secret