Blood Circulation...

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got to thinking about this earlier. I think I have poor blood circulation. Although I could be wrong, but I notice a few white dots on my hands etc. I do not ever get cold though so I could be terribly wrong here. However, I was digging up some info earlier and came across this article that had some really good info and I thought I would point this out to everyone! If you think about it...This is extremely relevant to what we are all trying to accomplish here.

Get the blood moving!

If you think of how the body works, the basic action of the blood moving from cell to cell is of great importance to your health and longevity. The best herb to handle any circulation problem is Cayenne. Also know as Capsicum, the botanical name being Capsicum frutescens. Cayenne is the species of capsicum that is used medicinally for its stimulant and antiseptic actions, as well as its digestive properties. Cayenne can be used externally for poor circulation, unbroken chilblains and pains associated with arthritis or lumbago. Capsicum based creams, liniments, and infused oils can be rubbed onto the skin. Avoid the eyes and other sensitive area of the body.

Internally cayenne stimulates the heart, regulating the blood flow and strengthening the arteries and capillaries. If you want to get your blood flowing, and your face red with blood take cayenne tincture. It will not only get the blood pumped around your body, but it will strengthen your heart, clear your arteries, and research has shown that hot herbs raise your metabolic rate by as much as 25%, so will assist in weight loss. Cayenne is a wonderful herb for a healthy life.

Ginkgo Biloba is another all-round circulation booster. It is most widely know for its ability to improve memory, due to its ability to increase blood flow through the brain. In Germany, Gingko is used by physicians to treat varicose veins. It like cayenne improves blood flow and strengthens blood vessels. Gingko is also anti-inflammatory, relaxes the lungs, improves blood flow to the heart and lessens coronary demand for oxygen -reducing shortness of breath and is helpful in asthma. Use it to treat poor circulation, thrombosis, varicose veins, cramp, and spontaneous bruising.

Probably the ultimate and most potent combination to combat poor circulation is Cayenne, Ginger, Garlic and Ginkgo (See below to order).

Modern research shows that a regular intake of Garlic, along will many other curative properties, lowers cholesterol levels in the blood. It cleanses the blood, tones the heart and circulatory system, helps prevent heart disease, helps in high blood pressure and reduces the risk of atherosclerosis*. Ginger stimulates all tissues of the body and is fantastic for poor circulation. Ginger, Garlic, Ginkgo and Cayenne in a tincture can be easily and speedily absorbed by the body.

*atherosclerosis a degenerative disease of the arteries characterised by patchy thickening of the inner lining of the arterial walls, caused by deposits of fatty material.

Onion being a close relative to Garlic, increases blood circulation and can relax muscles. Eat daily if you are at risk of heart disease or circulatory disorders.

Good read IMO. I think I may start using some of these and see what happens. Anyone currently take any of this as a staple?

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Modern research shows that a regular intake of Garlic, along will many other curative properties, lowers cholesterol levels in the blood. It cleanses the blood, tones the heart and circulatory system, helps prevent heart disease, helps in high blood pressure and reduces the risk of atherosclerosis*.

-----

Wasnt there a recent study which disproved garlic as causing nothing more than "bad breath"? I remember seeing it in a scientific journal some months back. They compared a 3 or 6 month study with a placebo group and showed no improvement on cholestrol. The only possible possitive effect was that it may contain antiviral properties.