Answers on a postcard

resurgen

Awards
Hemadrol and t-120+ stack

Hi Folks

Brains required...
I am on a high protein diet and 3-5 times a week work as heavy as I can.
I'm after good solid lean mass and not intrested in getting huge, more a mens health front cover than flex cover. Well thats the kinda goal anyway lol.
Is this a good stack with that aim in mind? If it is, what PCT would you recommend if at all?

Thanks in advance

resurgen

Awards
hemedrol is a 'clone; of the original halodrol. It is closely related to the steroid tbol. Typical dosage is 50-100mg

t120+ is an oral version of the popular steroid 1-test. Dosages are usually 500mg+ a day

A 21 day PCT with either nolva or clomid will suffice

Does that sound like it will achieve my aims? Someone has suggested Stanozolol instead of the T120+, any thoughts on that?

Cheers

JJC

Awards
  • Established
First of all, steroid questions belong in the steroid section. You would be better off asking in that forum instead of the supplement forum. OR a MOD may just come by and move your thread (if they ever figure out what it's about...).

Which leads me to my second point, the title of this thread is confusing and misleading. It doesn't make any sense. You might wanna try asking in a different section with a thread title that relates to your question. Try some thing with a combination of the words Hemadrol, T-120+, and Post Cycle Therapy in it. People will be more likely to look at your post then.

Good Luck!