Reset Ad Dosing

bo0omer

bo0omer

Awards
I have been taking Reset AD for about 3 weeks now. It works. I have dropped the nicotene entirely and have gone from 14 cups of caffeine a day to 3 or less.

BUT, i always feel a bit disconnected and loopy when I take it. I imagine that the reason I have been able to give up the stims without complication is this sedative effect.

I would like to continue taking it on an ongoing basis... but not during the day.

Simple question - Anyone see any problem taking two pills an hour before bed - with my powerful?

Thanks

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking Reset AD for about 3 weeks now. It works. I have dropped the nicotene entirely and have gone from 14 cups of caffeine a day to 3 or less.

BUT, i always feel a bit disconnected and loopy when I take it. I imagine that the reason I have been able to give up the stims without complication is this sedative effect.

I would like to continue taking it on an ongoing basis... but not during the day.

Simple question - Anyone see any problem taking two pills an hour before bed - with my powerful?

Thanks

Are you dosing it with or without food, just curious

id say try 1 pill at night before bed. See how that goes for you.

bo0omer

bo0omer

Awards
i usually take one with my protein shake in the morning, one after lunch and one before dinner. LAtely I have dropped the lunch one. So I am at two per day. I was just curios as to whether anyone has just taken two at a time. Seems like a good relaxer/sleep aid. Anyone else report this as a side?