About to start a RPM/Drive/X-factor stack

PennStateMuscle

PennStateMuscle

Awards
I'm probably going to start it up on Saturday morning, I'll be able to get some much needed rest and hit the gym around noon time. Got everything together for a great 8 week cycle. I did have one question though. Anyone with any experience with the stack know how the recovery time on the stack was? I was thinking about adding ZMA in the evenings but I don't know if this will be overkill.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you should be fine adding in some zma if you feel like it. the x-factor increases DOMS and it extended the length of my soreness, but nothing that was detrimental

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
is there a particular recovery you are referring to?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
from my experience - ZMA is not really used as an aid to muscle soreness as to help testosterone production.

PennStateMuscle

PennStateMuscle

Awards
I remember it working for me, on ZMA I'd wake up with very little soreness but maybe that was an effect of the test levels over night. I know that's ZMAs main use to increase test levels while you're asleep. I just wasn't sure if it would be alright to use while on this stack?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
zma is perfectly fine to use on that stack

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
gotcha - i was confusing recovery as to what to do after the stack and obviously there's not a pct involved here. there is not problem using zma to increase your test while on this. you might want wait after you start first to see how your body does with just the sarm effect.

moose

Gooma1

Awards
The magnesium in ZMA can promote muscle relaxation, and lowers the risk of cramps. I think this the magnesium is the reason for your lack of tightness/soreness

PennStateMuscle

PennStateMuscle

Awards
Great info guys I appreciate it. I think I will run the stack for at least a week maybe two to see how I adapt and then I may add the ZMA. I'll hopefully keep everyone posted, I'm actually having a body comp test done saturday right before my workout so after the stack we'll see how the numbers changed.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
The magnesium in ZMA can promote muscle relaxation, and lowers the risk of cramps. I think this the magnesium is the reason for your lack of tightness/soreness
that would definitely explain that - but remember that you need a full mineral and b complex spectrum for the magnesium to be effective for that and especially with calcium.

PennStateMuscle

PennStateMuscle

Awards
Yeah the calcium thing was always a challenge, trying to find a good final meal/snack that wasn't too high on calcium to get the best absorbtion of the zinc. I remember actually buying ON Egg protein powder and it was the worst stuff I'd ever tasted, but I choked it down most nights or mixed it with something else.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Anything that aids in achieving improved sleep quality will help with recovery overall. Muscle repair/recovery included.