Anything work as good as phenibut for sleep?

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
Every other nite I use phenibut and sleep well. I need something for the other nites, since you can't take phenibut every day withou tolerance. So far, nothing comes close to making me sleep all night. Any ideas?

Carl Hungus

Carl Hungus

Awards
Never tried Phenibut. Valerian works well for me. NOW also makes 2-stage Melatonin that may be worth a try.

bigsexy

Awards
alri Lean dreams has been working wonders for me.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Every other nite I use phenibut and sleep well. I need something for the other nites, since you can't take phenibut every day withou tolerance. So far, nothing comes close to making me sleep all night. Any ideas?
i feel you bro, im the exact same way, noting i have tried is even comes close to phenibut for sleep. bulk powerful was good at first but then the effects started to diminish and bulk powerfull is now gone. bulk 1-carboxy is the same 'pure sap' that was in the pfull and i use that sometimes but it doesent seem as good as pfull was, it helps put me to sleep but i cant stay asleep even with 6-mcg of melatonin. so what i do on nights that i dont take phenibut is i take some bulk 1-carboxy and like 6mcg of melitonin and then set some of the 1-carboxy and melitionin next ot my bed to take when i wake up in the middle of the night so i can go back to sleep. just started doing that a few nights ago and it works ok but nothing like phenibut. oh, l-tryptaphen is ok too, im goning to add that in when i get my order.

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
l-tryptaphen is ok too, im goning to add that in when i get my order.
What is a good dose of L-Tryptophan? I've been using 2g each nite and it does help. Wonder if I could safely take 2g more when I wake up around 2am.

Kava works pretty well, but you need a good dose and I'm always worried about the liver warnings, even though most people say its safe. Kava is probably 2nd in line after phenibut for me.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
possibly look into some GABA and 1-carboxy, i don't use them regularly but if i have a night that i think i will struggle to go to sleep those are some good phenibut free options

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I like Melatonin if I really need to get a good nights sleep. Supposedly you can't build a tolerance to it, but I still ensure I cycle it regardless. 3mg relaxes me and I sleep through the night.

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
possibly look into some GABA and 1-carboxy, i don't use them regularly but if i have a night that i think i will struggle to go to sleep those are some good phenibut free options
GABA doesn't seem to do anything, at least up to 1.5g

Theanine is pretty good, but not too potent.

1-C or powerfull gives me a headache for some reason. It's annoying because I would really like to use them.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GABA doesn't seem to do anything, at least up to 1.5g

Theanine is pretty good, but not too potent.

1-C or powerfull gives me a headache for some reason. It's annoying because I would really like to use them.
dang srry man...yea i don't use the 1-c regularly bc lately its been giving me a headache so idk wats up with that...ima try some more again soon. the only other non phenibut sleep aid i tried was valerian root which worked pretty good for me

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
dang srry man...yea i don't use the 1-c regularly bc lately its been giving me a headache so idk wats up with that...ima try some more again soon. the only other non phenibut sleep aid i tried was valerian root which worked pretty good for me
My doc said that your brain can't handle extra dopamine unless your serotonin levels are optimal first. Maybe that explains the headaches. So I take 2g L-Tryptophan every nite to build up the serotonin.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My doc said that your brain can't handle extra dopamine unless your serotonin levels are optimal first. Maybe that explains the headaches. So I take 2g L-Tryptophan every nite to build up the serotonin.
yea i figured it was something to do with that. i need to research and learn more about this though..srry i couldn't help more with the sleep aid. have u tried any zma products(preferably something like zmk) before? idk if your looking for more improved sleep or help falling asleep but it could help

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
x dream
melantonin
liquid relaxation
5-htp
ifg-2