Dren??

KSMA

KSMA

Awards
Has anyone used this product from MHP yet? Or does this company fall into the Muscletech category. Its only like 25 bucks tho. And seeing as I am cheap..... I dont know maybe stack it with something. If anyone has any info about it I would appreciate it.

jackdiesel77

Awards
of the 6 sample packs I got, 4 of them were broken. I doubled the dose and still did not feel a thing. Not worth the cash at all

epathlete160

epathlete160

Awards
I went through a box of dren taking a cap every 10 hours on long days and as expected it didn't live up to the hype. As far as it being a good fat burner, this is doubtful. As a mood enhancer it was great. Colors were brighter, music sounded better. I was a little more motivated. It was also a great appetite suppressor. I'd probably recommend this for when you are already into your cut and you start getting some of those crazy craving and irritability starts to creep its way in.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I used to respect MHP but they have been losing my trust because of the products they have put out lately.

KSMA

KSMA

Awards
thanks for the replies. I kind of figured it would be a do nothing product.

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
actually I'm on my 2nd box, and I like it, i think that they should have added naringin and or hordenine but overall it lasts pretty long, it will kill ur appetite, yes colors do seem to be more intense. Try taking one with 25 mg zoloft u won't be disappointed.

epathlete160

epathlete160

Awards
Haha Can anyone explain the colors and music looking and sounding better?

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not a bad stimulant/feel good product at all but I wouldn't use it for cutting.

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
yea zoloft.....its a ssri ( i think I got that right) its kinda like the pea hordenine combo but stronger. there have been several studies on this just google and u will find.