Can My Body Handle All This At Once?
- 02-20-2008, 08:10 PM
- 02-20-2008, 08:12 PM
Since you brought yourself to ask that I don't think that you should be using all that at once....I mean if you have to ask, well then you have your answer already...
- 02-20-2008, 08:16 PM
I have a box full of supps and this was a combination I was wondering about. I ask because I've had previous bad experience with RPM and AP at the same time, but it could have been other reasons other then some contraindicting factor I was unaware about.NSCA - CSCS
02-20-2008, 10:06 PM
Between the RPM and Y-HCl, that is a ton of stims. Take out the Y-HCl and there shouldn't be a problem.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
02-20-2008, 10:10 PM
02-20-2008, 10:14 PM
02-20-2008, 10:34 PM
agreed rodja....or if you are set on dosing that y-hcl then dose it lower if your using 3-4 rpm....just too much stim for me anyway.
02-21-2008, 01:24 AM
Damn.... I have the option of including Drive just because I have some. I know Drive isn't used in the realm of fat loss, but could you justify the use of it? Or should i stick with these basics
RPM, DCP, AP/Pslin, Gugglebolic, Sesamin Oil, Fish Oil.
Is RPM a solid fat loss agent? I don't think it's primarily promoted as one?
NSCA - CSCS
02-21-2008, 01:38 AM
02-21-2008, 02:21 AM
Sesathin, Sesamin Oil products are the only notable stim-free fat loss agents I've been able to find.
NSCA - CSCS
02-21-2008, 02:24 AM
02-21-2008, 02:36 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By allday54 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 29Last Post: 03-02-2012, 10:44 PM
- By gregmethews in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 68Last Post: 02-25-2009, 12:37 PM
- By nmarco37 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-05-2005, 12:41 PM
- By ironviking in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 05-23-2003, 01:54 AM
- By T-Bar in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 03-20-2003, 08:26 PM