Can My Body Handle All This At Once?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
First thing in the morning, empty stomach

(1) AP [and (1) Pslin [depending on training or non-training day])
(3-4) RPM
9mg Yohimbine HCL
(1) gugglebolic
(2) DCP

MEAL

Multi-Vitamin
2.5ml Sesamin Oil
double serving Fish Oil

[and Reset AD when/if needed]

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since you brought yourself to ask that I don't think that you should be using all that at once....I mean if you have to ask, well then you have your answer already...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since you brought yourself to ask that I don't think that you should be using all that at once....I mean if you have to ask, well then you have your answer already...
Me having to ask has nothing to do with my bodies ability to absorb and assimilate.

I have a box full of supps and this was a combination I was wondering about. I ask because I've had previous bad experience with RPM and AP at the same time, but it could have been other reasons other then some contraindicting factor I was unaware about.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Between the RPM and Y-HCl, that is a ton of stims. Take out the Y-HCl and there shouldn't be a problem.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Between the RPM and Y-HCl, that is a ton of stims. Take out the Y-HCl and there shouldn't be a problem.
What would you consider a greater fat burner between the two? because fat loss is my primary concern.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What would you consider a greater fat burner between the two? because fat loss is my primary concern.
Between the AP/P-Slin, DCP, and SesaThin, you already have a potent fatloss stack. I am not a big fan of Y-HCl, but I do like the 11-OH-Y used in Leviathan Reloaded; it is much cleaner and doesn't jack with BP nearly as much.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
agreed rodja....or if you are set on dosing that y-hcl then dose it lower if your using 3-4 rpm....just too much stim for me anyway.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
agreed rodja....or if you are set on dosing that y-hcl then dose it lower if your using 3-4 rpm....just too much stim for me anyway.
I'm leaning toward not including the Y-hcl. I appreciate the knowledge.

Damn.... I have the option of including Drive just because I have some. I know Drive isn't used in the realm of fat loss, but could you justify the use of it? Or should i stick with these basics

RPM, DCP, AP/Pslin, Gugglebolic, Sesamin Oil, Fish Oil.

Is RPM a solid fat loss agent? I don't think it's primarily promoted as one?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm leaning toward not including the Y-hcl. I appreciate the knowledge.

Damn.... I have the option of including Drive just because I have some. I know Drive isn't used in the realm of fat loss, but could you justify the use of it? Or should i stick with these basics

RPM, DCP, AP/Pslin, Gugglebolic, Sesamin Oil, Fish Oil.

Is RPM a solid fat loss agent? I don't think it's primarily promoted as one?
On the contrary, Drive is an excellent supplement for a recomp. Forskolin is a great supplement that is finally getting the recognition it deserves. I haven't used RPM except as a pre-WO aid, so I can't personally comment on it's fatloss potential.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
On the contrary, Drive is an excellent supplement for a recomp. Forskolin is a great supplement that is finally getting the recognition it deserves. I haven't used RPM except as a pre-WO aid, so I can't personally comment on it's fatloss potential.
Thats my struggle. I want a good staple fat loss supp, so I thought the caffiene in RPM combined with the Y-Hcl would work well. I'm not so much concerned about the over-stim (because I'm painfully stim tolerant) as much as the hassel of the blunting effects of insuline (carbs) on Y-Hcl. My current schedule won't allow me to do early morning cardio, only after 5pm workouts/cardio, so I couldn't even just take it in the morning and exploit Y-hcl's benefits in that way.

Sesathin, Sesamin Oil products are the only notable stim-free fat loss agents I've been able to find.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats my struggle. I want a good staple fat loss supp, so I thought the caffiene in RPM combined with the Y-Hcl would work well. I'm not so much concerned about the over-stim (because I'm painfully stim tolerant) as much as the hassel of the blunting effects of insuline (carbs) on Y-Hcl. My current schedule won't allow me to do early morning cardio, only after 5pm workouts/cardio, so I couldn't even just take it in the morning and exploit Y-hcl's benefits in that way.

Sesathin, Sesamin Oil products are the only notable stim-free fat loss agents I've been able to find.
DCP and HEAT (if it's still available). You could also look into either Napalm or Lipo-U.