Awards
Levi-Reload, DCP, Incarnate, Sesamin, Fish Oil, Ekcg, Mens Vitamin

Timing:
5-6AM- Wake 2- LR, 1-2PM 2- LR
30Min before food at 8 12 6, 2- DCP
Incarnate 3 pre weights and 3 post, off days, 3 morning 3 pre- dinner
Does it matter when I take the rest?

Sesamin, Fish Oil?

When is the optimal time to take the Green Tea Extract First thing or before bed?

Thanks for responses.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure someone more familiar knowledge of these products will respond.

I would take fish oil / efa / flax etc everyday for general health.

Much Love,

Neoborn

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think green tea gives you energy,so don't take before bed.Someone at my gym stayed up late from taking it later in the day.She used the time to research it though.So go ahead and take it before bed,and tell us:)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would dose the DCP with 2 in the am with your Reloaded dose.

4 before workout and 2 before bed.

You can take green tea in the am same with the fish oil and Sesamin.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i like that stack....and agree with C for dosing.

Reese

Awards
I would dose the DCP with 2 in the am with your Reloaded dose.

4 before workout and 2 before bed.

You can take green tea in the am same with the fish oil and Sesamin.
I can not handle the DCP + Reloaded fasted for cardio. Which is more important before workout DCP or Reloaded? My ideal day, 4 times a week is fasted cardio 5:30-6:30 am then weights around 4 or so.

Should I take the 4 dcp on empty stomach?

When is dcp more effective in my am Cardio or Afternoon Weights? Thanks.

Reese

Awards
I think green tea gives you energy,so don't take before bed.Someone at my gym stayed up late from taking it later in the day.She used the time to research it though.So go ahead and take it before bed,and tell us:)
Panther,

I think this EGCG is for Antioxidant purposes not for energy. At least that is what I bought it for. It claimed to have antioxidant effects of 3-4 cups of the green. Mid message, you are right. I just read that it has 4 mg of caffeine. Is that enough to make a difference?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
not sure when you work out. i would definitely make sure that you are getting one of those dcp dosages last meal before w/o (and take it 30 minutes before) so assuming your w/o is in the evening - take the third dcp later.

keep the green tea early and during the day. caffiene is mild -but it will be in your system to tackle and free radicals accumulating in the body.

if your wo is late in day i would also move the second levi dose towards it.

i take my incarnate with food and have been 'aving gr'eat results!

don't overdose the oils. i would look for the recommended dosage for one and use both oils to meet that. start with the one that requires more each day, half it and make up the different with the other oil. <- but this is me personally.

oils can always be taken on an empty stomach. take sesamin on empty before food. better to get the oils in early and during day not at night. (but it won't hurt)

Reese

Awards
not sure when you work out. i would definitely make sure that you are getting one of those dcp dosages last meal before w/o (and take it 30 minutes before) so assuming your w/o is in the evening - take the third dcp later.

keep the green tea early and during the day. caffiene is mild -but it will be in your system to tackle and free radicals accumulating in the body.

if your wo is late in day i would also move the second levi dose towards it.

i take my incarnate with food and have been 'aving gr'eat results!

don't overdose the oils. i would look for the recommended dosage for one and use both oils to meet that. start with the one that requires more each day, half it and make up the different with the other oil. <- but this is me personally.

oils can always be taken on an empty stomach. take sesamin on empty before food. better to get the oils in early and during day not at night. (but it won't hurt)
Moose,

You say you are taking your Incarnate with food, how much time before your workout are you taking this?

My second levi is like 1.5-2 hours before Weights, I guess I need to put DCP closer to weights. Well I guess my concern is that when i begin the incarnate, I will take it 30 min before I begin (with DCP) and close to LR. I feel like a crackhead when I take LR and DCP together. Maybe with food it will be alright, but does that defeat the purpose?

Thanks for the OIL tips.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Moose,

You say you are taking your Incarnate with food, how much time before your workout are you taking this?

My second levi is like 1.5-2 hours before Weights, I guess I need to put DCP closer to weights. Well I guess my concern is that when i begin the incarnate, I will take it 30 min before I begin (with DCP) and close to LR. I feel like a crackhead when I take LR and DCP together. Maybe with food it will be alright, but does that defeat the purpose?

Thanks for the OIL tips.
i am taking it my last meal pre wo. yes like you i am popping alot of pills. i did a cycle of dcp and levi and took them together so don't sweat.

i dcp 30 mins prior to meals. one 9am - one 2pm - one 5pm. getting them all in before my eveining wo lends to some powerfull sessions for me! and besides - asian babe said to do it this way!!!!

that last meal before wo is when i take the incarnate actually it works out to be 90 mins before my wo. half hour from there i do my drive/rpm/ifg2 and then half hour after and before wo i get my NO.

when i get home from the wo i immediately take my incarnate.

hope this helps. oh yes - i eat way more than those three times!!!!!!!!!!