Dosage?????

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
Help me out! I am looking for anyone who might have an idea of proper dosages that I should take for the following cutting stack: (dosage need?**)

A. DCP**
B. Levithan Reloaded**
C. Drive**
D. Fish Oil
E. Flax Seed Oil
F. Sesamin Oil**
G. Max CLA or CLA EE**
H. MVP- Multi
I. BCAAs
J. Beta Alanine

Also if you see anything I am missing supplement wise, or think I might be better off with something else, please let me know. I am trying to get everything figured out before I purchase this stack.

Thanks,

Paul

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
put them all in a blender mix for five minutes. and take a large table spoon every five minutes.
How bout How much do you weigh? and what are your stats so we can get a better Idea.

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
Sorry big bama,
I meant to put my stats up there. I just serious cleaned up my diet, looks 100% percent better now. I want to cut as much fat as I can without supplements, but then for the last part of my cut I know I will need it. But as of right now I am 252.4, with 19% BF. I have been dieting now for less than two weeks and have dropped rough 1.50% bf, and about about 4.8-5 pounds, which is a little fast I know, but I got the fat to lose. I am sticking to a high protien diet, roughly 55-60% of my intake, with about 20-25% carbs, and 20-15% fat. I am using fitday.com to track everything i take in.
Hope that helps.

P

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
Supplements 7
Anabolics 3
Apex Alchemy 15
x3me IGF-1/GH 4