gut health and lyndasy lohan

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
first did anyone else have problems with not going to the bathroom at all while using gut health??? the first 2 weeks I really liked it, was very regular and just about completely lost the protein farts( although when i did have one they were horrendous). but after a while i was going like every other day thaen like every third day. Im eating almost 4000 cal a day so you can see how this would be a problem. after a week of not taking i went back to my normal am/pm meeting with the goddess. did anyone else have these problems? I really enjooyed it at first but I need to poop! any thoughts???
Oh and has everyone googled lyndsay lohans naked spread she did yesterday in newyork magazine?? Hot!!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
no to your original question.
and I wouldn't touch Lindsay Lohan with your D**K.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Bama, day in and day out u crack me up

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Gut health has been working decent for me so far. I've been on it for about a week, and since I am lactose intolerant, I'm sure to a certain degree I have digestive issues as well. I like Gut Health because it is shelf-stable, vs. the other things I've tried, where I have to keep it in the freezer. Meaning I cannot take it with me when I travel, which I travel frequently.

Lindsey Lohan is overrated. I'd hit it, but I'd never tell anyone that I did. Kinda like Brit.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Gut health has been working decent for me so far. I've been on it for about a week, and since I am lactose intolerant, I'm sure to a certain degree I have digestive issues as well. I like Gut Health because it is shelf-stable, vs. the other things I've tried, where I have to keep it in the freezer. Meaning I cannot take it with me when I travel, which I travel frequently.

Lindsey Lohan is overrated. I'd hit it, but I'd never tell anyone that I did. Kinda like Brit.
Or Tom......

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I'd be all over that sh*t!!:hammer:
Well, Neither one of ya ever wear underwear. But She isn't called firecrotch for nuthin. There's critters in that there coochie.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's your fiber intake?

Remember, the organisms in Gut Health are EXTREMELY efficient at absorbing nutrients. It could be increased usage by the body, rather than flushing usable nutrients as waste.

Have you noticed any increase in recovery or a sudden spike in gains?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
How's your fiber intake?

Remember, the organisms in Gut Health are EXTREMELY efficient at absorbing nutrients. It could be increased usage by the body, rather than flushing usable nutrients as waste.

Have you noticed any increase in recovery or a sudden spike in gains?
am on cycle right now, which is why i started taking the gut health, so yes ive noticed a sudden spike in gains. and im eating around 2 cups of whole oats a day (plus tons of other stuff) so fibers pretty good. And I thought about that as well but if im using the nutrients more wouldnt i just poop smaller instead of not at all, there is always gonna be some waste right?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
What is your liquid intake like? How much water you drinking? What are you "On"?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
how long should you stay on gut health before you have to take a break ? Or can you just use it continuously ?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
how long should you stay on gut health before you have to take a break ? Or can you just use it continuously ?
You can stay on it. I don't think you have to cycle it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can stay on it. I don't think you have to cycle it.
It is discouraged to cycle it...it is a long term supplement (which is the reason we are releasing the larger size.)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
What is your liquid intake like? How much water you drinking? What are you "On"?
trying to get 2 gallons of water a day usually end up around 1and a half tho, runnin test enth 500mg a week and EQ 400mg a week

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
trying to get 2 gallons of water a day usually end up around 1and a half tho, runnin test enth 500mg a week and EQ 400mg a week
Really?............Wow, uh, hmm.....Sorry I am going to try something like this in a few weeks ya caught me off guard. You should still be regular. The only problems I have had while "on" involved oral ph's.
I stumped.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
haha that has got to be a first, Ive been reedin your posts for months and you have never been speechless, think I should get some major rep points for that

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bama I think Mooch wants to bang you or some sh*t.....:lol::lol:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
1,000 capsule bottles ?
please!!!! pretty please!!!

i love gut health... i just get a little sad when it runs out every month.

never felt healthier in my entire life... 2 times since new years... nearly everyone in the office has gotten sick as a dog... my g/f has also... the bug didnt even phase me.

usually i get a bug anytime its going around and it keeps me out of the gym and from making gains....

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When your intestinal bacterial flora isn't in a balanced state, you can experience a more precipitant passage of food and nutrients through the g.i. tract. This in effect is due to a greater amount of pathogenic(bad) bacteria and their toxins that irritate the g.i tract. Your body responds by attempting to eliminate/control the issue in a few ways. A precipitant expulsion of bacteria through the g.i tract being one of the ways it keeps it under control. This causes food/nutrients to move quickly through the tract with limited time for absorbtion due to increased g.i motility. This will cause an increase in bowel movements overall.

Gut Health's amazing probiotic effects balance your intestinal flora so your body doesn't have to work as hard to balance it through immune response and increased gastric motility. This provides an environment suitable for increased nutrient uptake/absorbtion for the body to utilize. As your body more effectively absorbs available nutrients, it slows the passage of food to a degree that may cause changes in your normal bowel movement habits.

Now there are many factors that can also contribute to a change in a normal bowel movement pattern. Hydration status, fiber intake, stress, and any supplement/medication that decreases/increases g.i. motility.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Okay, if you guys come out with a bigger size, like at least a three month bottle, I really want to try some. I've been holding off only because I've still got some digestive enzymes left, and for some reason I hate buying one month supplies of things.(I know that doesn't make any sense, but there it is.)

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Wow, didnt even realize you all had this product.

I'd certainly buy a 10lb bag of the stuff :p

The amount I take id be though it in a 2 month peroid.

Jokes aside, I think guy health is really understated, what will all the antibiotics we take etc. Having good natural flora REALLY helps me with digestion. I notice when I dont take regular acidophilus I get alot of heartburn and...well protein farts :p

Gut health looks awesome guys, my mrs will be pleased:p

oh and is Lactobacillus - the bacteria that digests lactose in milk, or is the name purely coincidental?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Jokes aside, I think guy health is really understated, what will all the antibiotics we take etc. Having good natural flora REALLY helps me with digestion. I notice when I dont take regular acidophilus I get alot of heartburn and...well protein farts :p

oh and is Lactobacillus - the bacteria that digests lactose in milk, or is the name purely coincidental?
Gut Health(Lactobacillus Casei KE-99) does in fact aid in the digestion of lactose decreasing lactose intolerance symptoms. Lactobacillus casei KE-99 aids in digestion of lactose because it's a lactic acid bacteria that delivers lactase to the small intestine, where it assists in breaking down the lactose before it reaches the colon. The lactobacillus strain produce lactic acid and natural antibiotics (e.g. hydrogen peroxide) that inhibit the growth of
harmful organisms including candida, viruses, pathogenic bacteria, and parasites.

Check out the Gut Health sticky in our section for more answers to your questions. :)

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Gut Health(Lactobacillus Casei KE-99) does in fact aid in the digestion of lactose decreasing lactose intolerance symptoms. Lactobacillus casei KE-99 aids in digestion of lactose because it's a lactic acid bacteria that delivers lactase to the small intestine, where it assists in breaking down the lactose before it reaches the colon. The lactobacillus strain produce lactic acid and natural antibiotics (e.g. hydrogen peroxide) that inhibit the growth of
harmful organisms including candida, viruses, pathogenic bacteria, and parasites.

Check out the Gut Health sticky in our section for more answers to your questions. :)
Duh! should have gone there first, save you writing/copy pasting this.

Thanks anyway bro. Definately looks like something I will purchase next month :)

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established

Duh! should have gone there first, save you writing/copy pasting this.

Thanks anyway bro. Definately looks like something I will purchase next month :)

(interesting, I keep trying to post this, and it appears that bobo has been taken over by the FLOOD (its says FLOOD everytime i try to post on a blank white screen lol)....) Halo joke. nvm

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

It's commonly contained in milk products, but the rest is coincidental. :)

blind12

blind12

Awards
Oh and has everyone googled lyndsay lohans naked spread she did yesterday in newyork magazine?? Hot!!
Her lactation equipment is prettier than I expected :)

(this thread sure has gone in all the wrong directions :blink:)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Her lactation equipment is prettier than I expected :)

(this thread sure has gone in all the wrong directions :blink:)
'I'd hit it, but I don't see what the fuss is all about.' -ReaperX, in regards to Lindsey Lohan

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I keep trying to post this, and it appears that bobo has been taken over by the FLOOD (its says FLOOD everytime i try to post on a blank white screen lol)....) Halo joke. nvm
God i HATE the flood in halo.....bunch of freaks they are. ;)

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
God i HATE the flood in halo.....bunch of freaks they are. ;)
lol yeah....especially those little small ones that explode out of those other ones that jump on you... they look like little balls.

That sounds weird if you dont know what im talking about lol.

ahh, good ol' halo. Halo 3 online is is the s*** though.

-----

Thanks for the info on the lacto-bacteria. I thought it was maybe coincidental.

What would be a great product, is if you guys could release a natural enzyme product (to aid digestion)....now that would be awesome with the Gut Health!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

blackjackcat

Awards
haha...that was my idea.

Not sure if I should keep that for the COSTCO pitch, though.
Dsade, when is the bigger size coming out? I really liked this supp and would love to buy it in a bigger size.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade, when is the bigger size coming out? I really liked this supp and would love to buy it in a bigger size.
I am pushing hard to have this out by middle of April.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just use the four best foods for digestion which are Pinnaple's,Kiwi's, Papaya's, and Mangoes. These work well for me.

I also have Now's Super digestive enzymes. These are kind of a pain ebcause for them to really work you have to take 8-12 a day and NOT with meals, between meals. Dsade how many times is it recommended to take Gut Health and in between meals , like most other digestive enzymes?