FREE Controlled Labs Samples at NUTRAPLANET!

  1. Talking FREE Controlled Labs Samples at NUTRAPLANET!


    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    For a limited time only, while supplies last, pick up a FREE CONTROLLED LABS SAMPLE!!!



    Just simply add one of the following to your shopping cart and proceed through checkout:
    1. Purple Wraath
    2. Green Magnitude (Lemon)
    3. Green Magnitude (Apple)

    **Please note that this offer is limited to one sample per customer per order and it is only valid with another purchase.
    get em fast


  2. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    get em fast
    nice!!!!!!!!!
    •   
       


  3. Damn it I just placed two orders within the week and now you tell me this

  4. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    if you get them, it would be great to post up a bit of feedback
    awesome...now only if you guys had Golden FinisH samples!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by SpiderMan View Post
    awesome...now only if you guys had Golden FinisH samples!
    none planned as of yet, but you never know.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by brugalou View Post
    Damn it I just placed two orders within the week and now you tell me this
    haha me too, just placed an order couple days ago

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Wichard20 View Post
    haha me too, just placed an order couple days ago
    get them on your next order, we will try to keep them filled with samples

  8. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    get them on your next order, we will try to keep them filled with samples
    thanks for the samples, i decided to order some extra protein so I could try out those samples

  9. I replied to your other thread, and got some PW an GM samples. Used the PW during w/o this morning. I really liked it. Pumps were insane, and recovery was better too.

    Two thumbs up guys!!
    I will update on the GM samples in the next few days.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    I replied to your other thread, and got some PW an GM samples. Used the PW during w/o this morning. I really liked it. Pumps were insane, and recovery was better too.

    Two thumbs up guys!!
    I will update on the GM samples in the next few days.
    great to hear it, and glad people are giving the samples a shot

  11. Tried the PW sample today for my morning workout. I currently use Xtend but subsituted it for PW today. I like the mixability and texture of PW but not was not too fond of the flavor. Flavor was good enough however not to be a turnoff. I felt as good as my other workout days and expirenced no ill side effects. I think when my Xtend runs out I am going to give PW a shot. I appreciate the free samples!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FREE controlled labs samples @ Nutraplanet
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 02:48 AM
  2. Who wants a FREE CONTROLLED LABS SAMPLE?!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 09:40 AM
  3. FREE controlled labs samples coming to NutraPlanet!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 05:43 PM
  4. FREE controlled labs samples @ Nutraplanet
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 08:29 PM
  5. <-FREE R4W (Ready4War) samples at Nutraplanet!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-22-2007, 09:13 AM
Log in
Log in