how to take bulk powders

randy6969

Awards
i was thinking og buying the mack jack stack from nutraplanet... how potent is the powder compared to pills that i would buy from vitamin shoppe? and how do i take it... i dont really wanna sit there and cap my own .. i would rather take it some easier way.... how do u take ur bulk powder supplements?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Depends on what it tastes like. Most I can just put on my tongue and chase down with some water or juice. things like yellow gold, I parachute down. Best thing is to cap the stuff if you can. Certain things can be mixed with water or juice, but typically herbal stuff all tastes like ass and will not mix.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with Joebo.

You can't touch the potency of the Nutra stuff at any retail location, but along the same vein the more potent extracts are harsher tastewise.

Definitely cap it...but the Horny Mack Jack Stack is a GREAT libido booster.

randy6969

Awards
Agreed with Joebo.

You can't touch the potency of the Nutra stuff at any retail location, but along the same vein the more potent extracts are harsher tastewise.

Definitely cap it...but the Horny Mack Jack Stack is a GREAT libido booster.
yeah i just ordered some pills from another website.. i wanna see how that works next time arund ill order the powder.. just wasnt sure if i wanted to go through da horrible taste.. n im too lazy to sit there n cap everyday... im sure nutra planets products are more potent