Cee Caps

UKhardgainer

UKhardgainer

Awards
I'm using CEE caps for the first time and the directions for use are as followed:

Take 8 caps per day. 4 in the morning b4 food and 4 in the evening again b4 food.

Now I wake up and take the first 4 at 06:30. On my work out days I dont start lifting til around 14:00. And then I take the second 4 caps b4 dinner around 17:00.

I thought creatine is only effective for about 1.5 hours after consumption which is why most people take mono pre and post workout?

Is this not the case with CEE does the creatine stay in the system longer maintaining a level through out the day?

Cos if this is not the case why should I not take these CEE caps say an hour b4 my work out??

Also does everyone that uses CEE take it on non workout days?

Over to you guys

Cheers :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
If I were you, I would take 4 caps pre workout, and 4 caps on off days in the morning.

Make it simple, creatine shouldn't be such a fuss. It will work the same no matter how you take it. :)

RR

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
If I were you, I would take 4 caps pre workout, and 4 caps on off days in the morning.

Make it simple, creatine shouldn't be such a fuss. It will work the same no matter how you take it. :)

RR
I second this opinion.

Tiny Man

Awards
I'm using CEE caps for the first time and the directions for use are as followed:

Take 8 caps per day. 4 in the morning b4 food and 4 in the evening again b4 food.

Now I wake up and take the first 4 at 06:30. On my work out days I dont start lifting til around 14:00. And then I take the second 4 caps b4 dinner around 17:00.

I thought creatine is only effective for about 1.5 hours after consumption which is why most people take mono pre and post workout?
Muscle creatine levels will stay saturated for far longer than 1.5 hours - on the line of days. Most of the pre/post creatine is myth to be entirely honest, because the point is to saturate and maintain the levels - it has little to do with WHEN you take it! It happens that taking pre/pwo is effective, but that doesn't mean that the theory was correct (there's an important distinction).

1. Is this not the case with CEE does the creatine stay in the system longer maintaining a level through out the day?

2. Cos if this is not the case why should I not take these CEE caps say an hour b4 my work out??

3. Also does everyone that uses CEE take it on non workout days?

Over to you guys

Cheers :)
1. CEE, and basically all the other actual/effective forms will stay in the system. The ethyl ester is just a delivery system. Saponification occurs (I believe that is the term, hydrolysis of the ester group), creatine splits off and is uptaken to the muscle tissue, and phosphorylated into creatine phosphate. The end result is to get that creatine phosphate.

2. You can, no reason you can't. The serving times are suggestions, but you're within a safe range.

3. I don't use CEE anymore, but I do use creatine on off days. There has been some opinion that it is not necessary anymore (if you're not taxing the ADP -> ATP conversion, the creatine won't cycle much) - but I'm not sure offhand how well that opinion is founded. I haven't looked into the 'science' behind it.