jw/bam compared to bold 200/testa

jammer4

Awards
ive never seen these 2 supplement stacks discussed in the same thread....but im looking to bulk and was seeing if a jungle warfare/bad ass mass would be better for overall size gains than a bold/testabolan stack....def leading to the bold/testabolan stack found a CHEAP reliable website if anyone needs it thansk guys

jammer4

Awards
i just put in the order for some bold200/test for only $115.... i think tahts a deal if you look at other sites....if you needa good site shoot me a PM im going to be running this next week and will log it for everyone interested

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
how many bottles of each did u get?

jammer4

Awards
2 of each...depending on how the cycle goes i might get a 3rd....**** is tempting lol u can take it up to 12 weeks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt break 8 weeks with anything other than the real thing

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just put in the order for some bold200/test for only $115.... i think tahts a deal if you look at other sites....if you needa good site shoot me a PM im going to be running this next week and will log it for everyone interested
Hey PM sent.

MMa10309

Awards
I was thinking of running the same thing. I have two bottle of each right now (BOLD/Testabolan). Im trying to figure out my PTC before I begin though. What are you running for PCT?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Lol
"It has taken decades for scientists to isolate the world’s purest anabolic chemical which is known for its anabolic properties essential to growth and cellular proliferation. A monumental leap in laboratory processing has been developed to produce a “100% pure anabolic” chemical. And now, it is exclusively engineered into this state-of-the-industry anabolic innovation – Testabolan

Testabolan is the single greatest anabolic innovation ever to hit the bodybuilding industry. The revolutionary development of the exclusive matrix of anabolic chemicals known as – Hydroxadiol™ impacts the body’s anabolic systems so significantly it will soon hale as the greatest development since the use of steroids for building muscle."

That write up for testabolin is as bad as stuff muscletech writes.