bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anybody used this preworkout?
I've heard it gives rediculous pumps

30ml with half gallon of water hour before a workout
i have never used vegetable glycerine, but i have used GMS and GlycerGrow with some pretty impressive results.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
ear on the door....this could be interesting.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you know, I bought some GMS almost 6 months ago, and its still sitting here sealed. How do you dose it?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've tried it. Can't remember if the pumps were any better than they are with GMS. I'll have to try it again.

All I know is that it is crazy sweet and kinda like eating tablespoons of straight honey.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you know, I bought some GMS almost 6 months ago, and its still sitting here sealed. How do you dose it?
i don't entirely remember how much i used of just bulk gms(i used it last summer) but start low and taper up. I wanna say i got up to like 3-4 grams but im not entirely sure. I just take GG nowadays cuz its cheap enough neways. Srry i couldn't of been more help

Tiny Man

Awards
I haven't personally, but I think it was Bane (on bb.com) that mentioned to me that vegetable glycerine does indeed exert that effect. If I remember correctly, the problem with vegetable glycerine is that comparably, it has a poor shelf life; which I believe was the driving force for GMS to occur (binding with steraic acid). I do not however know what a decent dose of veg. glycerine would be.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here's an old review of Vegetable Glycerine by TheSinner that I stole from BN:

I figured I'd take the time to explain how this stuff is used to obtain great pumps, as there have been a few testimonies talking about having them.

Use about 20-50mL of glycerine, and mix it in water. This stuff gives you these great pumps by super-hydrating your muscles like you wouldn't believe, so it is important that you drink plenty of water.

The process is known as glycerin-loading. Here's how it works:
-About an hour before lifting, drink your glycerin and water solution.
A word of caution, this isn't the most delicious thing in the world, it's
grossly sweet.
-For every 10mL of glycerin you should be drinking about 20 oz. of water with it.
I usually take about 30mL, downed with a half gallon of water. It sounds a little bit extreme, but this stuff will make you pretty thirsty. The strange thing is that I don't have to take a mad piss when I do this either.

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
Here's an old review of Vegetable Glycerine by TheSinner that I stole from BN:
haa yeah i took at look at that too

THibs over at t-nation suggests glycerine as part of an anbolic stack during cuts/lean outs

5 grams of creatine
5 grams of glutamine
2 tbs of glycerine

bout four servings throughout the days, keeps your muscles from goin flat, especially on any ketosis diet

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm probably cut that in half for tricreatine malate eh?

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
does anybody know if glycerine has calories in it?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haa yeah i took at look at that too

THibs over at t-nation suggests glycerine as part of an anbolic stack during cuts/lean outs

5 grams of creatine
5 grams of glutamine
2 tbs of glycerine

bout four servings throughout the days, keeps your muscles from goin flat, especially on any ketosis diet
I may give this a try. I'm flat 3 days after my carb load. I'm sittin on 100gr GMS that also has not been touched. All I did was grid up the massive flakes.

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
I may give this a try. I'm flat 3 days after my carb load. I'm sittin on 100gr GMS that also has not been touched. All I did was grid up the massive flakes.
correction*

ANABOLIC STACK (taken 5x per day)
Creatine 5g
BCAA 5g
Glutamine 5g
Glycerine/Glycerol 2 tablespoons

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
I'll start it 2maro. I'll let you know if I see/feel a difference.

I have GMS what dose do you think I should do?????
I've never tried GMS nor am i familiar with it, im bout to run out to the whole foods store and get some glycerine for like 7 bucks for 16 ounces. I'll be taking it hour before my workout.

I'll be posting my results with it later tonight, on my 10/10 log.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think 1tbsp of GMS isn't a bad start. thats around 5g

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats interesting is that with taking it 5x a day, I wonder if it makes sense to mix it all at once.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never tried GMS nor am i familiar with it, im bout to run out to the whole foods store and get some glycerine for like 7 bucks for 16 ounces. I'll be taking it hour before my workout.

I'll be posting my results with it later tonight, on my 10/10 log.
Cool, I'll be checking in for sure!!!

Easy, I think that dose sounds good, 5 across the board!!!! I think WTF pump'd has 6gr in it.

Whats the worst that can happen, I dehydrate and die right?!?! :blink:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Easy, I think that dose sounds good, 5 across the board!!!! I think WTF pump'd has 6gr in it.

I may try it tomorrow too. then again i've got so much pump agents in me already...

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may try it tomorrow too. then again i've got so much pump agents in me already...
Other than MMv2 and M1D, which aren't really even pump agents. I got nodda. Should be easily noticeable for me.

Hell if it works, maybe it will help me get over my Anorexia complex?!?!?! :lol:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
So you can grab this stuff at a grocery store? And it seems like it could get pricey at $7 for 16ounces and 2tbl spoon a serving 3+ times a day? Ami correct in this?

So taken alone or with a creatine for better transport?
hhhmmmmm....may hav eto get some of this with my Storm to see if i see any diffence from Storm stand alone.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
432 cals per 100g. not sure hwo that works out, cant link the site cause you can buy fomr it not just info, also...
.(taken from another site also)
Extraction- Isolated glycerol fats through an Hydrolysis method
Shelf life- 5 years
Notes- Stores well under dark and cool conditions and is extremely volatile to light exposure.

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established
Never used vegetable glycerine but I use GMS at 4g with my other pre-workout stuff. You do need a good bit of water with it. I have heard it is not any more beneficial to take more than 4g. I have no idea about taking this 3x a day, I don't really see the point.

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established

haha even worst u get the most rediculous pumps and u literally burst! haha

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
i tried some veg. glycerine tonight, saw some really good pumps check out my 10/10 log for the results
what's really crazy is i did a full body workout, think of the pumps if u did some isolation work!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
hhhmmmmm...well tomorrow im goin to grab my WTF Pumped and Storm. I will stop to see where i can get this stuff.

Anyone think that my arms may rip open if i use all of these same day? i may try it for science and bodybuilding.

Maybe the Storm with the glycerine postWO? and just WTF preWO....any ideas.

So is everyone just doing 2tbl spoons then? straight?

I think this could be a "new" big thing.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hhhmmmmm...well tomorrow im goin to grab my WTF Pumped and Storm. I will stop to see where i can get this stuff.

Anyone think that my arms may rip open if i use all of these same day? i may try it for science and bodybuilding.

Maybe the Storm with the glycerine postWO? and just WTF preWO....any ideas.

So is everyone just doing 2tbl spoons then? straight?

I think this could be a "new" big thing.
It's not really new at all.

I think I did around 3 tablespoons. I can't remember.
You can get Vegetable Glycerine at NutraPlanet. It's made by NOW Foods.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
It's not really new at all.

I think I did around 3 tablespoons. I can't remember.
You can get Vegetable Glycerine at NutraPlanet. It's made by NOW Foods.
well thats why i did the " ". You know how it goes man, one thing comes up. everyone is on it for awhile and it fades to black again.
Ones i've seen, Havoc, Anabolic Pump, Digestive Enzymes, and maybe a few others. NOT saying these are not good or being used still just when they hit they hit hard for ahwile and when i go to nutra it'll be sold out...:whiner:
Ya dig? :stick:

Rpen22, what do you think about those 3 together? How would you go about it? Thanks, i know you been around awhile.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea def not new, maybe more innovative now? With the use of something like AP used in conjuction on a carb load. That could be crazy.....

Either way Im going to try this 2maro. I'll pick up some veggie glycerine 2maro after noon and do it friday to see if there's a difference.

I'll do this 4 times 2maro
5gr Creatine Mono
5gr Glutamine
7gr BCAA (2scoops Xtend for flavor)
3gr GMS
1gr Cit Malate (its in Xtend)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is goin to be in the cooking isle i presume? Also, what topical use does it have as Nutra lists? smooth skin or something?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Rpen22, what do you think about those 3 together? How would you go about it? Thanks, i know you been around awhile.
I've never used Storm before. I'd probably just stack Storm and Glycerine pre-workout and leave the WTF out. I don't see a need for both Glycerine and GMS. I've never used Glycerine PWO, though.

I'm sure you could do it your first way also. I'd just play around with the combos.

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
Yea def not new, maybe more innovative now? With the use of something like AP used in conjuction on a carb load. That could be crazy.....

Either way Im going to try this 2maro. I'll pick up some veggie glycerine 2maro after noon and do it friday to see if there's a difference.

I'll do this 4 times 2maro
5gr Creatine Mono
5gr Glutamine
7gr BCAA (2scoops Xtend for flavor)
3gr GMS
1gr Cit Malate (its in Xtend)
damn sounds solid! let me know how that treats you, and oh yeah water anyone??

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I've never used Storm before. I'd probably just stack Storm and Glycerine pre-workout and leave the WTF out. I don't see a need for both Glycerine and GMS. I've never used Glycerine PWO, though.

I'm sure you could do it your first way also. I'd just play around with the combos.
hmmmm, ill have to just mess around like that i guess. Every week ill try a different way. Ill save the WTF to see how the glycerine goes. maybe ill log it....

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Has anybody used this preworkout?
I've heard it gives rediculous pumps

30ml with half gallon of water hour before a workout
I use to use this back in like 2000 when I was bodybuilding. I use to mix 1 tablespoon in water and drink it. Gave some nice pumps.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use to use this back in like 2000 when I was bodybuilding. I use to mix 1 tablespoon in water and drink it. Gave some nice pumps.
Chuck, how many guys have you killed with your bare hands? My guess is like 7,lol. From looking at the avy I dont even think I'd look at you walking down the street.....

HAHA, but a more serious question. How was the taste/sweetness?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so 3 places didn't have this today, Walgreens, Wal-Mart and Jewel(a local grocery store.)
Im goin to check bigger places when i get a chance if not itll go in my NP order for sure.

ALSO, i was curious, alot of people arementiong how sweet this stuff is, not sure on how it works in our context of getting a pump BUT would this be something to not only flavor oats but maybe help "pump" harder.

Please could some one explain in somewhat simple terms how this stuff works?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ok, so 3 places didn't have this today, Walgreens, Wal-Mart and Jewel(a local grocery store.)
Im goin to check bigger places when i get a chance if not itll go in my NP order for sure.

ALSO, i was curious, alot of people arementiong how sweet this stuff is, not sure on how it works in our context of getting a pump BUT would this be something to not only flavor oats but maybe help "pump" harder.

Please could some one explain in somewhat simple terms how this stuff works?

NOW makes some. It is sweet but like sugar water. The context is like syrup. Basically all glycine and glycerol in these creatine or NO products does is make you hold more water in your muscle than you normally would.

There was a study that creatine and glycerol will make you hold 50% more water in your muscle than creatine alone. Wont nec. make you stronger or anything like that, just pumps water into the muscle.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
NOW makes some. It is sweet but like sugar water. The context is like syrup. Basically all glycine and glycerol in these creatine or NO products does is make you hold more water in your muscle than you normally would.

There was a study that creatine and glycerol will make you hold 50% more water in your muscle than creatine alone. Wont nec. make you stronger or anything like that, just pumps water into the muscle.[/QUOTE]

I gotcha. So mixing it with creatine and stuff like BCAAs would that make sense? Im just tryin to think as how this could be made "more" effective or useful in a daily application. I understand hydration is #1 for athletes and i LOVE the pump as much as Arnold does/did. So even if i get a good pump out of this id be happy.

Thanks Chuck.
Peace.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
some supplements use GMS as part of a delivery mechanism, like ragnarok. it definitely helps shuttle the rest of what you are taking into the muscles along with the water. On nutraplanet's page for NOS Ether

NOS ETHER + 100g Glycerol Mono Stearate +100g AAKG Powder +100g Citrulline Malate (Most Extreme pumps possible! With increased endurance and strength gains)
Customer directions: Add 100g Glycerol Mono Stearate and 100g AAKG Powder to the ETHER container and use regular NOS ETHER instructions for your weight group.
That would be some crazy stuff right there, as NOS Ether is kickin all by itself.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
some supplements use GMS as part of a delivery mechanism, like ragnarok. it definitely helps shuttle the rest of what you are taking into the muscles along with the water. On nutraplanet's page for NOS Ether

That would be some crazy stuff right there, as NOS Ether is kickin all by itself.
Glycerol is better for pumps, has no effect on nutrient delivery but it does give a nice pump. To guy who asked the original question, its not an issue of "making it work better" if you take it with creatine or with other "pump" products it will improve the pump....and increase ur water weight in your body.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
But Chuck, what about the question.....How many people have you killed with your bare hands???? :run:
What?? Ive been seeing some crazy questions. There was a thread at bb.com about USP labs or something and right in the middle of a heated "labeling war" someone busted out and right after one of my post wrote: "Chuck, how much can you bench."

Is this some Chuck Norris carryover.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What?? Ive been seeing some crazy questions. There was a thread at bb.com about USP labs or something and right in the middle of a heated "labeling war" someone busted out and right after one of my post wrote: "Chuck, how much can you bench."

Is this some Chuck Norris carryover.
HAHA something like that. I was just messing around. You just look like one bad dude :thumbsup: