DTH Talk about Grande sized pills!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
So I just recieved my first bottle of DTH and man talk about horse pills these things are HUGGE!! Especially dosing them at 6 a day Wheww eee!!!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
They are a rather large pill, but they go down easy.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
hahaha they are big and they stink also , but they have a really good feedback so lets hope for the best.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
hahaha they are big and they stink also , but they have a really good feedback so lets hope for the best.
Have you ever wondered why DTH works so weel? lol Its the dosing ! 1 cap=1667mg worth of stuff multiply that times 6 and you get around 10 grams worth of stuff DAILY! Now I can easily see why the product works as effectively as it does

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever wondered why DTH works so weel? lol Its the dosing ! 1 cap=1667mg worth of stuff multiply that times 6 and you get around 10 grams worth of stuff DAILY! Now I can easily see why the product works as effectively as it does
dude im taking 9 caps :lol:

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Liver tabs are that size if not bigger. I used to down 15-20 a day so these DTH pill are no problem for me

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Liver tabs are that size if not bigger. I used to down 15-20 a day so these DTH pill are no problem for me
lol its not a big deal swallowing them its just funny because i was expecting a normal size bottle and i pull this HUge bottle and im like holy crap,"this only lasts 20 days"!! lol