mass cycle

focused247

Awards
whats up guys? new to the site .... so this is my first post ... i think its in the right place if not just let me know.... But heres the plan I am going to start a mass tab cycle soon. I?m am 180 pounds now been training for 4 years put on a solid 50 pounds since I first began. Former college basketball player ? looking to pack on some pounds ? did a good bit of research ? how?s this sound

Mass tab 1 an day for 30 days

Supplements taken during cycle:

AI cycle support ? I know it tastes like **** but you seem to get more out of the servings compared to the pills

Super pump 250
On whey protein

Pct
Novla 40 (will begin in the last week of tabs), 40, 30, 20, 10
Cycle support
Test booster? How bout a 6oxo taper down from week to week 600,600,300,300
Creatine
Protein

How am I sounding? Will log if people are interested

Also question for you guys I have a small case of gyno from before not to noticeable but can feel in underneath I?ve read that some research chem. Can break it up? Any suggestions? And if so to harsh to take with my pct? any success stories

Thanks for the help guys

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Mass tabs...........(sigh) Have you bought them yet?
PCT looks fine
If you have slight Gyno now it could become more by a PH. I would think something else.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
If I had your gyno concerns I would run Havoc instead of Mass Tabs.
Yeah I missed that, Don't start Nolva till you stop the tabs but I would run a different compound too. That is why I asked if you had bought the Mass Tabs yet.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hell, if you have had Gyno issue's in the past, I would go strictly non homonal. No need to chance it, especially not with MASS Tabs.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yikes bro, Mass Tab's?? Unless you already have that **** there are allot of better options out there right now. Products that actually tell you what the fcuk's in them are now being produced as we speak!!!!
I would scrap this cycle and redesign it around a different ph, especially if your worried about gyno as Matthew said.

focused247

Awards
have the tabs..... but reason i have slight gyno is due to a previous cycle and lack of knowledge of a pct ... had cycled winny and no real pct in the past ... now having researched more i think with my pct i should be ok ......

what do you guys think

focused247

Awards
dethklok you hit in right on the head.... did screw up before and now have done my homework..... not sure what you mean at the end there what do you suggest to help me? ..... and pretty sure i cant move the post .... if an admin would like to that be great .... or where should i post it ?

bones168

bones168

Awards
sup kid??
it was funny reading your thread im in the exact same shoes as u! lol same story pretty much..
after asking around, alot of research, doc's u name it the best advice i got was to run nolva solo and try to wipe out the left over gyno from the past. there isnt a 100% chance that it will clear it up, but its worth a shot.
if u still have a minor case of gyno u want to try and do your best to get rid of it as fast as u can, waiting longer decreases the chance of it clearing up. if u have nolva on hand run it for 3 months solo and only then hit up your next cycle, going into a cycle with gyno isnt a smart thing to do.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
3 months of Nolva is just irresponsible. The toxicity of Nolva is harsh enough for a 4 weeker. What is your dosage?

And I'm not sure if Nolva is the best thing to try and shrink Gyno.

focused247

Awards
yea 3 months sounds like a long time ... i heard that some people have luck using like an 6 oxo at low dose and serm afterwards much like a stack that people use at the end of thier cycle..... what are you guys thoughts

also am i ok going forward and keeping an i on it in my next cycle with hopes of clearing some of it up in the pct?

bones168

bones168

Awards
LOW!! 20mg per day 10mg pills (its tamoxi) if there is no improvement after 4 weeks up the dosage to 40mg a day

focused247

Awards
keep me postd let me know how it goes... how far in are you?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sup kid??
it was funny reading your thread im in the exact same shoes as u! lol same story pretty much..
after asking around, alot of research, doc's u name it the best advice i got was to run nolva solo and try to wipe out the left over gyno from the past. there isnt a 100% chance that it will clear it up, but its worth a shot.
if u still have a minor case of gyno u want to try and do your best to get rid of it as fast as u can, waiting longer decreases the chance of it clearing up. if u have nolva on hand run it for 3 months solo and only then hit up your next cycle, going into a cycle with gyno isnt a smart thing to do.
What happened to the idea of using Letro? Most of the time people ask this question..."How to clear up existing Gyno" they usually get the ole, run a full PCT from start to finish, but there are plenty of logs on here about people with existing gyno that are trying to clear it up. Take a look at those logs for info on what type of chem you should use. Hope that helps ya man.

Here is a post from another board...not bb.com, I despise that hole.

some say yes some say no...I from my personal experience i say kinda...lol...I had some pre-existing gyno and taking letro made it decrease in size by about 50%......I dont know exactly what the schedule is but if you look at a few other posts on letro thier is a dosing schedule...I thinks its like start at .25mg for a few days then bump to .50mgs for a few days and then 1mg etc etc until you get to 1.5 or so.... PLEASE DO NOT JUST START DOING WHAT I SAID!!!!! I DONT KNOW FOR SURE IF THAT IS THE WAY TO RAMP UP OR NOT!!!! PLEASE CHECK THE OTHER POSTS FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

letro was very very very hard on my libido!!!!

I would try diet and cardio before you use stuff like albuterol or clen.......maybe at least two weeks hard cardio and diet then start with eca stack for two weeks then if you really want use albuterol.....

just my two cents...Gyno sucks!!! lol