People Who've Used Animal Pak

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Did you really see that much of a difference between Animal Pak and a plain ol' multivitamin? If so, were you isolating the Animal Pak, or did you start taking it at the same time as Test E? Just kidding... but seriously.

Thanks.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I have tried them before because I got them for free. They do work pretty good but its just a multi so its not going to work wonders. The biggest thing I noticed was increased immunity. They smell horrible though

lilanimal

Awards
i used them once too, didnt really notice much of a difference either. I didnt expect it to do much. Were you thinking about buying that?

Saurabh

Awards
Did you really see that much of a difference between Animal Pak and a plain ol' multivitamin? If so, were you isolating the Animal Pak, or did you start taking it at the same time as Test E? Just kidding... but seriously.
Yes I did.

It gave me plentyful of gas and bloatedness :blink:

The best multivitamins are the liquid format that you can get from Hi-Health or Vitamin Shoppe. The body absorbs them easily and so does your digestive tract.

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
Yes I did.

It gave me plentyful of gas and bloatedness :blink:

The best multivitamins are the liquid format that you can get from Hi-Health or Vitamin Shoppe. The body absorbs them easily and so does your digestive tract.
there is no difference between the absorbtions of a liquid, tablet or capsule. thats a myth

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
i still have some left in my animal pack. i just hate choking down another 11 pills when i'm already choking down fish oil, milk thistle, SAMe, hawthorn, cissus, red line, CoQ10. enough already w/the pills.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
i still have some left in my animal pack. i just hate choking down another 11 pills when i'm already choking down fish oil, milk thistle, SAMe, hawthorn, cissus, red line, CoQ10. enough already w/the pills.
Just throw them all in a blender with some chocolate protein and drink up... Seriously though the pak is a pain to take down sometimes.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
ok - nutrient wise its like a multi but not in one pill. better because you can get more of some vit's/min's etc.. it would be like buying the vitamines individually but they package them - not press them into a smaller amount. basically - this is how i've always done vitamin supplementation all my life before using multi vitamins. however - are they diff? prob not. are they packaged diff? prob yes. are they convenient? to a multi no but when you look at how they have market the varieties they have targeted for your goals - they've taken some of the guess work out for you for combining those ingredients.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
i dont buy them anymore but animal pak left me feeling the best out of any multi ive taken.

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
overrated, take it if u want neon piss that glows in the dark