try xlevol

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's made by evolution labs.Nutraplanet has it.Two guys at my gym use it and both of them love it.One even said it seems to get better the longer you take it.When i bought it from local sup store,the guy asked "you like this stuf?"I said i haven't tried it and he said "oh,well it's good stuff."The taste isn't great,it has a bit of a aftertatse,but it's kind of like vit water.It is def not nasty either.The energy for me was calm and subtle,nothing crazy but nice.The pumps were pretty damn good and seemed to last longer.Today was my first day but i thought to myself that i will continue to use this stuff.If the thread takes off i'll report later if i still like it or if the "love" died.I have used many of these sup and usually throw away or realise quickly that i will necer buy again,this was actually prob my fith pre wo sup that i said if i dont like this one,i will never buy another pre wo sup again.Sorry for the length(it's ironic when someone says sorry for the length,they make it longer)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Remove the link. They are not a sponsor of this Site.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sorry Mathew,didn't know.I did tell them that nutraplanet has it though:)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
how do u think it compares to superpump250? becasue i am very please with superpump so far. ill be paying attention to this.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
superpump 250 gave me the s**t's,I didn't care too much for the taste,but it wasn't nasty either.It made me feel slightly sick but i was taking the max dose,looking for extreme energy.I guess i've calmed down on that.With xlevol it says take 1 scoop or more.I used 1 and so do the other 2 guys at my gym.I have evolved a lot as a bb to since superpump250,so it would be unfair to compare pumps.I have learned to get my mind into the muscle,feel it contract,and squeeze.That gives a better pump than just lift,lower,repeat.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I agree - SuperDump gave me the hershy highway's from hell! Terrible product, IMO.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
see i have lucked out wiht that. of course the most i take is 2 scoops. but i seem to have gotten lucky with that end. and yeah lately i havent been going as heavy with my weights instead i have been focusing on my muscle contractions during my lifts and i am enjoying the results much better then sayign how much weight i can lift. random i know but it made me happy haha

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's like punishment for breaking the rules. You get warning and points taken away from you. Or sometimes, if the rule that is being broken is severe, you get banned.
Whats an infraction?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used xlevol again today,and still like this stuff.As i said earlier the energy is nothing insane,but i realised when i was done with sq's,i didn't have that half asleep yet wide awake feeling,Just felt like an upper body day.The calf pumps were painful:)and lasted longer than usual.I highly recomend this stuff,and would like to see if others like it as well.I'm trying to get another guy at my gym to start using it,so if he does i'll let you know if he likes it or not.Today i did low rep sq's,fri will be high rep,so that will be the true test as to how i feel afterwards.

rugrat5288

Awards
I'm using rpm pre workout now but xlevol is by far my favorite pre workout drink. no gas or bloating great pumps and energy.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was hoping someone would have used it and agree.Theres not much on it,thats why i started this,to get the "word" out,i'm very happy i tryed it.What flavor did you use?I have the fruit punch.I'm guessing the orange labeled one is orange.Might try it,but sometimes good tasting sups have some bad flavors.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i am about out om my superpump so i will be looking at this. what do u think so far?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
both. ha but yes i can tell your lovin the stuff. ive got a week left of superpump but ill def be followin this and do research on this product. whats other Pre workouts u like?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I liked no xplode at first,but the carbonation was funky and it died quickly.I got an almost full tub for free,and knew i wouldnt buy it.I don't like most,they taste horible,put me on the toilet or beside it,or i don't notice a damn thing,Yet another reason i started this thread.This stuff is just good all around.Might be my body chemistry,but i have now heard from 4 guys that it's good,and still no bad reviews.I have tried no xplode,no shotgun,armageddon,charged up,ready4war,vassive no,superpump 250,fast twitch...seems like theirs more,but i can't think of them right now.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Smash - or if you want to really bust your skin with pumps, HemodrauliX.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Smash - or if you want to really bust your skin with pumps, HemodrauliX.
Seen it but have not tried it.Maybe i'll try it after using this stuff for a while,for a change,they're pills right?.If it's good maybe i'll switch back and forth every now and then.I'm kind of scared to try something else,now that i finally found something i like.I have wasted lots of money

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, it is in pill form. Work outs on it are truely insane. HemodrauliX will change the way you look at other "pump" supplements.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it is in pill form. Work outs on it are truely insane. HemodrauliX will change the way you look at other "pump" supplements.
so its worth price? i may check that out. whats servings per bottle?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i work out five to six days a week take sundays off for church and what not.

rugrat5288

Awards
I like it as well as no xplode. and it seems to be alot easier on my gut. give it a try.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used xlevol again today.I didn't get as much sleep as usual last night,cause i work outside and it was suppose to rain this morning,so i thought i would get to sleep in.Now that i got up early my Dad(boss) is way late,so it was for nothing,could of slept atleast another hour.Anyways i was tired this morning but after i got to the gym,i was ready to go.I drink it on the way and finish it in the parking lot.Again,i didn't feel wired nervous ar anxious,i was just ready to go.i'm not too sensitive to energy drinks/supplements so this might be why,or maybe it's the type of energy it gives you.Just talked to my Dad,i could of slept another 3 hours,this S**t plsses me off.People don't understand bb's sleeping and eating habits are done for a reason.

rugrat5288

Awards
I like it as well as no xplode. and it seems to be alot easier on my gut. give it a try.

i was talking about the xlevol. never tried hemodraulix. i also find that 1 scoop of xlevol is enough for me making it last longer.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just giving an update.I took my first serving on 2-18 and it is now 3-3.I still love this stuff.I have been using roughly 1.5 scoops,i just let it mound when i scoop it.It is still giving me the edge,and the pumps seemed to get better last thurs,on upper day.I did upper body again today,and still had the extra pump i felt last time.Remember one guy at the gym said it gets better with time.I have not changed diet either,just been drinking muscle juice before,and i wo in the morning.You people need to try this stuff,I'm looking forward to seeing if others love xlevol as much as i and four other guys,that i know of,do.

Alex111

Awards
how are the results from this so far? Do you notice any gains? increase in muscle? increase in muscle strength?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how are the results from this so far? Do you notice any gains? increase in muscle? increase in muscle strength?
Yes i have.To be fair though,i'm almost back to normal after attempting my first cut and loosing way too much muscle quickly(13lbs in 13 days)So i'm gaing back previous size.I don't expect to see anything crazy,size wise,from these type of supps.Thats what ph's are for :)I mean it's creatine with some energy and pump inducing stuff in their.But wo's are easier to get through,still,and also getting in that "warrior" mood seems easier to do as well.But i never know if results from these type of supps would of came anyways without it,if that makes sence.