Mass FX or Diesel?

Thomas Tank

Thomas Tank

Awards
I have been wondering which would be the better buy and what to stack with? I think both are great products but would like to get some feedback on what you think. I am currently on P-Slin which has been fantastic but will run out soon and am thinking of a good anabolic. Any opinons are much appreciated thank you.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I have not used Diesel, but I have used Mass FX. When I was using Mass FX. I felt very edgy, wanting to beat people up, and the "alpha male" like symptoms. I take it as a good thing cause I felt great when I was using it. If you have the desire to feel the same, you may give it a shot too.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Tom what diesel product are you refering to "?> ? ? ?

MassFX is a good product, i have used it in the past(more than 4 bottles) and really liked the boost and the feeling i get from it and the strenght that it gave me. im currently Using one of Get DIesel products DTH and i havent feel alot but its only the 4th day but i have been felling a lil boost on my mood

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
You'll be hard pressed to find a bad review of Diesel Test Hardcore. you probably won't find many for Mass FX either. Both are good products, but I'd go with Diesel, since I believe more in his selling practices than AX. Chuck doesn't sugar coat products or give them names just to make a buck. His products work. [/end of story]

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Both products are great. I used DTH in my PCT before, and loved it. Like above, good boost in mood for sure by end of week one.
MFX was ok, i dont think my diet and trainign was in check enough at the time. Im hopin to try the new one overthe summer. I think MFX will help you focus more on a muscle builder and strength, as will DTH but it seems to be more recovery, mood and libido targeted.

10 for both though. And Diesel is a sic company out of 3 things i used by him they all provided something.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I could be wrong, but I thought MassFX was a mild prohormone?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
yea, kind of. Like Jungle Warfare.

HyperdrolX2 is the test booster product. Thisis according to Nutra writeups from my understanding.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Definitely not.

MassFX contains Divanil, 25R-Diol, 11-alpha, White Button Mushroom extract, Sea Buckthorn, and Forslean.

Can I ask where you heard that at?

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
yea, kind of. Like Jungle Warfare.

HyperdrolX2 is the test booster product. Thisis according to Nutra writeups from my understanding.
please don't put these (2) products in the same sentence/post :nono:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Definitely not.

MassFX contains Divanil, 25R-Diol, 11-alpha, White Button Mushroom extract, Sea Buckthorn, and Forslean.

I guess its more,an anabolic activator but not a PH/prescuor based type. Just natural sources? I always took it as HDx2 was the test booster, MFX was the "PH/anabolic" type product.

Either way its good stuff, haha, glad it got revamped. Cant wait.

Thanks for helping/ clarifying for us also.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I guess its more,an anabolic activator but not a PH/prescuor based type. Just natural sources? I always took it as HDx2 was the test booster, MFX was the "PH/anabolic" type product.

Either way its good stuff, haha, glad it got revamped. Cant wait.

Thanks for helping/ clarifying for us also.
Yeah its natural.

It certainly is anabolic, just not anabolic in the sense that makes it a PH/PS, cause it certainly isn't.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Definitely not.

I'm sorry I think I confused MassFX with HDx2. From what I remember reading(I'll try to find the thread) HDx2 and JW were prohormones and MassFX was not. Sorry about the confusion, not trying to dog MassFX, just an error by me. Is my current understanding correct though?

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry I think I confused MassFX with HDx2. From what I remember reading(I'll try to find the thread) HDx2 and JW were prohormones and MassFX was not. Sorry about the confusion, not trying to dog MassFX, just an error by me. Is my current understanding correct though?
Im not going to speculate what is in JW, but HDx2 is 6-bromo which is an AI. Definitely not a PH. :cool:

Thomas Tank

Thomas Tank

Awards
i was refering to diesel test hardcore, however if there are any other pro hormone or pro anabolic products that anyone thinks is great please let me know. Also thank you everyone for the wonderful feedback!

bones168

bones168

Awards
i was refering to diesel test hardcore, however if there are any other pro hormone or pro anabolic products that anyone thinks is great please let me know. Also thank you everyone for the wonderful feedback!
it really depends on what u want and are looking for. when u say pro hormone your talking about a whole range of products. i guess u could say that mass fx is one level beneath pro hormones, where PH's are a little more hard core.
if its your first time using any thing anabolic u might want to consider taking things easy and not jumping right into PH's. P-slin is great on 2 bottles my self. i have mass fx on my post cycle therapy list..
like every one said both Diesel ad MFX are good products, again if your just starting out and your set on one of the two i would go for the mfx

for mass fx u dont need to run a post cycle therapy as appose to other PH's where it is a good idea to an order to be on the safe side.

good luck man, just be smart about it n dont rush into things, not worth it!!

Thomas Tank

Thomas Tank

Awards
it really depends on what u want and are looking for. when u say pro hormone your talking about a whole range of products. i guess u could say that mass fx is one level beneath pro hormones, where PH's are a little more hard core.
if its your first time using any thing anabolic u might want to consider taking things easy and not jumping right into PH's. P-slin is great on 2 bottles my self. i have mass fx on my post cycle therapy list..
like every one said both Diesel ad MFX are good products, again if your just starting out and your set on one of the two i would go for the mfx

for mass fx u dont need to run a post cycle therapy as appose to other PH's where it is a good idea to an order to be on the safe side.

good luck man, just be smart about it n dont rush into things, not worth it!!
Thanks alot man, that is very useful advice! i am just looking to add a little mass for rugby season. P-Slin has been great to be sure, i was wondering what i should stack with Mass Fx? should i do a preworkout delivery system like super pump? or just stick with one product? Thanks again.

bones168

bones168

Awards
how familiar are u to anabolic products? and whats your history in the gym/stats age etc..
and are u running any kind of BCAA or creatine with your P slin? if not better do so will improve your results drastically. sorry for all the questions just tryin to help u out.

research as much as u can!

if u havent been running any thing with your p slin and u are on your first bottle a highly recommend and advise u to go out and get yourself another bottle (month 2) and along with that a pre work out drink preferably NO's and BCAA's they stack best with p slin and you will see good gains and strength..

if you are still set on mass fx go for the new version.

post ur stats then we'll more on to what to advise u

Thomas Tank

Thomas Tank

Awards
how familiar are u to anabolic products? and whats your history in the gym/stats age etc..
and are u running any kind of BCAA or creatine with your P slin? if not better do so will improve your results drastically. sorry for all the questions just tryin to help u out.

research as much as u can!

if u havent been running any thing with your p slin and u are on your first bottle a highly recommend and advise u to go out and get yourself another bottle (month 2) and along with that a pre work out drink preferably NO's and BCAA's they stack best with p slin and you will see good gains and strength..

if you are still set on mass fx go for the new version.

post ur stats then we'll more on to what to advise u
I have 3 years of consistent training in the gym, weigh 185 and need to push up to 195. With the p-slin i am taking NO-Explode which i find to be effective and take some Purple Wraath after. I havent really tried any anabolics or prohormones, but wanted to see if they are effective and could boost my strength gains and mass. Rugby season starts soon and practice tends to make me backslide and lose mass, i am already pretty lean so that is not a good thing. Thanks again!

bones168

bones168

Awards
I have 3 years of consistent training in the gym, weigh 185 and need to push up to 195. With the p-slin i am taking NO-Explode which i find to be effective and take some Purple Wraath after. I havent really tried any anabolics or prohormones, but wanted to see if they are effective and could boost my strength gains and mass. Rugby season starts soon and practice tends to make me backslide and lose mass, i am already pretty lean so that is not a good thing. Thanks again!
AGE!!!???

bones168

bones168

Awards
the recommended age for using PH is about 25, but hell im 23 2 n started early. so for that ur ok.
u said that u are currently at 185 and want to be 195 = 10lb. difference. i wont lie, and not to burst ur bubble or any thing but 10lb just off of MFX isnt really realistic.
BUT! how long until rugby season, in other words how long do u have to put on the weight and mass u are looking for?

u wanted to know what else to stack along with mass fx. well again it depends what u want. there are numerous products out there some are favored more then others. u just have to research and see what suits u best.

then it depends on how much money u are willing to spend.
if ur ok on spending around 100$ u can always try mass fx Hyperdrol and retain 2 which puts together a nice mild stack that will up ur strength and size quit a bit and is non-hormonal.
i dont know what your eating habits are but that is a big issue if ur planning on putting on weight.
so my final advice to u is:
stick with the mass fx, do some research find something to stack along with it. id definitely get a whey protein if u dont have it, a diet of 4000 calories :food:and a good bulking work out plan combind evey thing together and stick with it hard! and u may pull it off in time with nice results :thumbsup:

Thomas Tank

Thomas Tank

Awards
the recommended age for using PH is about 25, but hell im 23 2 n started early. so for that ur ok.
u said that u are currently at 185 and want to be 195 = 10lb. difference. i wont lie, and not to burst ur bubble or any thing but 10lb just off of MFX isnt really realistic.
BUT! how long until rugby season, in other words how long do u have to put on the weight and mass u are looking for?

u wanted to know what else to stack along with mass fx. well again it depends what u want. there are numerous products out there some are favored more then others. u just have to research and see what suits u best.

then it depends on how much money u are willing to spend.
if ur ok on spending around 100$ u can always try mass fx Hyperdrol and retain 2 which puts together a nice mild stack that will up ur strength and size quit a bit and is non-hormonal.
i dont know what your eating habits are but that is a big issue if ur planning on putting on weight.
so my final advice to u is:
stick with the mass fx, do some research find something to stack along with it. id definitely get a whey protein if u dont have it, a diet of 4000 calories :food:and a good bulking work out plan combind evey thing together and stick with it hard! and u may pull it off in time with nice results :thumbsup:
Damn thank you very kindly that was some great advice. I have time roughly 3 months and i am patient, i am hoping at the very least MassFx will get me where i want to go a little faster and with your advice i think i can accomplish that, thanks again buddy. :woohoo::hammer:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i wont lie, and not to burst ur bubble or any thing but 10lb just off of MFX isnt really realistic.
Oh really? :think:

Just kidding with ya! For that weight range, probably not...unless there is some SERIOUS hardcore training and eating going on! And even with that, results vary per person.

Ok, that's enough from me. Bones...you are doing awesome with this one! No need for any AX reps in here!! You're doing our job quite well!!! WAY TO GO!!! :head:

bones168

bones168

Awards
thank you thank you far to kind.. lol jp

3 months is more than enough to put on 10lb it just depends on how bad u want it. eat like crazy, give your supps a go, and hit the gym hard n u should be A OK! but then eat some more.

Good luck Kid keep us posted on how u like ur first cycle!! :)

p.s take a look at one of the posts i mad regaurding bulking
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bulking/85553-workout-meal-help.html

see how u like it

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What's up AM!? :)

I am the owner of Supreme Sports Enhancements, a new sponsor here on AM. I think you guys should definitely have a look at our Omnibolic(O-Bol) product. It contains the *Patented "EcdyPure" 99% Pure Ecdysterone derived from Rhaponticum Carthamoides, and it also has 6-Keto Diosgenin (25R-Spirost-4-ene-3,6-diol).

Please visit Omnibolic: Pro-Anabolic Hypertrophic Agent

I look forward to getting to know everyone.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Hands down MFX MAX. Thats one Hell of a product.

:head:

Thomas Tank

Thomas Tank

Awards
I have ordered two bottles of Mass Fx and one of superdrol, i will be getting them tomorrow and cant wait. I will keep people posted on my results, thanks my friendly friends for all the solid advice.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What's up AM!? :)

I am the owner of Supreme Sports Enhancements, a new sponsor here on AM. I think you guys should definitely have a look at our Omnibolic(O-Bol) product. It contains the *Patented "EcdyPure" 99% Pure Ecdysterone derived from Rhaponticum Carthamoides, and it also has 6-Keto Diosgenin (25R-Spirost-4-ene-3,6-diol).

I can't post LINKS, please visit Omnibolic dot com.

I look forward to getting to know everyone.
If you look forward to getting to know everyone, then it would help to not PIMP your product in unrelated threads! why don't you take your product info elsewhere? this thread is asking about FX and Diesel Test Hardcore.........nowhere did it say anything about your so called "PURE" product.........

as an aside, welcome to AM!

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
If you look forward to getting to know everyone, then it would help to not PIMP your product in unrelated threads! why don't you take your product info elsewhere? this thread is asking about FX and Diesel Test Hardcore.........nowhere did it say anything about your so called "PURE" product.........

as an aside, welcome to AM!
:nutkick: lol

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have ordered two bottles of Mass Fx and one of superdrol, i will be getting them tomorrow and cant wait. I will keep people posted on my results, thanks my friendly friends for all the solid advice.

Excellent, buddy! We'd love to know how it turns out for ya. And if you need any help along the way, feel free to get in touch with any of us.

Thomas Tank

Thomas Tank

Awards
Excellent, buddy! We'd love to know how it turns out for ya. And if you need any help along the way, feel free to get in touch with any of us.
I have recieved my two bottles of Mass FX and one of Superdrol, i started yesterday and today had the pleasure of working out under the influence. I was very impressed, in so far i fully expected to wait at least a week for any sort of "feeling", i had a wonderful pump throughout and great endurance. I worked out my back and could barely feel the weight i was doing because of the immense pump i got, my grip and not my arms or back gave out before my actual muscles did. Very impressive. My question is can i take both of these even on non workout days? I only take one complete day off and have one day dedicated completly to cardio. Should i just take less? or just keep the same amount, i currently take 2 servings of Mass Fx and 3 servings of Superdrol. Thanks again everyone!

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I don't mean to pick nits here Mr. Tank, but I'm sure you're actually taking SuperdrolNG, not Superdrol.

Thomas Tank

Thomas Tank

Awards
I don't mean to pick nits here Mr. Tank, but I'm sure you're actually taking SuperdrolNG, not Superdrol.
You are correct sir, dont want to mix anyone up, thanks!

Thomas Tank

Thomas Tank

Awards
Okay here is the final cut, 2 months of Mass Fx and SuperdrolNG, ending with one month of PCT and Retain2. Does this sound good and workable and safe? I am a bit nervous taking all these things for 2 months, but the results of Mass Fx and SuperdrolNG have been wonderfull so far.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay here is the final cut, 2 months of Mass Fx and SuperdrolNG, ending with one month of post cycle therapy and Retain2. Does this sound good and workable and safe? I am a bit nervous taking all these things for 2 months, but the results of Mass Fx and SuperdrolNG have been wonderfull so far.
Depending on your dosage, I'd go no longer than 6-8 weeks of MFX/SDNG. If you take 3 SDNG/day instead of 4, it should stretch a bit more. Taking a break from MFX (original version) at about 6 weeks was a good thing. If you have the new MFX Max, I don't think that there is a break necessary in the middle. (Will have to double check that one...) But, you should still be pretty good to go. Any questions along the way, nab one of us and we'll help you out to the fullest extent.

Good luck, go hard, and happy to have you on board!! :head:

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Hands down MFX MAX. Thats one Hell of a product.

:head:
By george, I do believe hes right! I'm liking this a lot, and I'm only 4 days in. I'd keep this just for the test boost and mentality. Thats the real deal, no joke. If it keeps up, I might have to make this my best test booster ever, over Diesel Test Hardcore.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
By george, I do believe hes right! I'm liking this a lot, and I'm only 4 days in. I'd keep this just for the test boost and mentality. Thats the real deal, no joke. If it keeps up, I might have to make this my best test booster ever, over Diesel Test Hardcore.
Sweet:thumbsup: