RPM Question????

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
Should i take RPM only on weight training days or even on cardio days? I just ordered some off nutraplanet and am excited to try it.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
To get the full effects of the SARM compound, you should take it everyday.... WHEN YOU'RE 18!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
To get the full effects of the SARM compound, you should take it everyday.... WHEN YOU'RE 18!
lol yea you def wanna take it everyday, and why do you need anything with the exception of maybe an NO, Creatine, or protein product?lol you should have plenty of energy a 15... right???

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
You are 15 and you need a energy booster. EAT SLEEP TRAIN. you will be fine.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
i do eat sleep, train, what no product you recommend? whats the difference between this and a no product?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Well there is much debate on this board as to weither or not they are even effective. As far as a young person like yourself taking one, I first need to know how long you have been training. If you are just getting started I would wait, Not because you are too young it's because WHY? Just because you hear all of us preaching which one we take? You don't really need it. Creatine(with Lots of water), Protein, Clean Food, Exercise and Rest. Save your money for girls and stuff. Your body has what the rest of us want right now. Tons of natural testosterone. Use that to your advantage.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
i do eat sleep, train, what no product you recommend? whats the difference between this and a no product?
i fi were you for your age i personally would suggest Ragnarok, i have numerous people inwhich i have recommended this product to. Personally i think its great for someone your age or a newb for that matter because its an all in one product, and its def affordable!! It has your essentials Creatine (one from green mag and MAN) so it wont give you any water bloat, also has beta alanine, Citrulline Malate, a touch of caffeine, not to mention its fortified with electrolytes and its an NO product you def should check it out!

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Josh, I know it sounds crazy, and you've probably heard it before, but your body has rediculous potential for growth right now. At your age you hormones are going ballistic. If you spend the time, money and thought into eating right that you're trying to put into supplements, you'd be a beast. These supplements are not going to make a big difference for you, but I promise food will. Eating big and healthy. Every two hours. It takes effort, but it is what works. Develope these habits now, and keep them with you.

I know you don't want to hear all this, but it's true. The magic supplement that you're looking for is Beef and Squats. It's something we all forget on these boards, but if you get your diet in order, REALLY in order, at 15, you'll be light years ahead of most of the people on here (myself included).

DB2000

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
OK well i have been training for about year.

I have taken:
Creatine monohydrate
Cellucor m5
Multivitamin
Fish Oil
Flax Oil
L-glutamine
Whey protein (who doesn't?) < it's a must

Food:
Lots of high protein (chicken, fish, eggs, sometimes beef or steak)
Gallon or more of water.

Training:
Very intense i have gained a lot once i hit april a year of training and my bench went from 95 to 185 right now.

I have tried nano vapor also.
no health problems i experience one thing i have though that such oginslaughters (idk if u spell it like that) it messes my squat up. its were i have an extra bone or tissue and if it is hit or w/e it hurts lol but anyways.

Training has been intense ever since i have been training i have looked stuff up so i have followed some type of program from start i dont just go out there and bench a few times lol.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
o and right now i have been takeing

Supps:
whey protein
vita packs
fish oil
cellucor m5
and Aplified Creatine (from gnc)

I need to take a break from creatine about 6-8 weeks because i have been useing it for about 2 months and i have like 2 servings left of my m5 anyways.

I am planning on takeing next which i ordered of nutraplanet i should have sometime this week.

NOW Adam
NOW Omega 3
Whey protein
RPM

Then in 6-8 weeks add some creatine mono

o and i do have a gf right now and i just got her some things for her birthday so were good.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
Josh, I know it sounds crazy, and you've probably heard it before, but your body has rediculous potential for growth right now. At your age you hormones are going ballistic. If you spend the time, money and thought into eating right that you're trying to put into supplements, you'd be a beast. These supplements are not going to make a big difference for you, but I promise food will. Eating big and healthy. Every two hours. It takes effort, but it is what works. Develope these habits now, and keep them with you.

I know you don't want to hear all this, but it's true. The magic supplement that you're looking for is Beef and Squats. It's something we all forget on these boards, but if you get your diet in order, REALLY in order, at 15, you'll be light years ahead of most of the people on here (myself included).

DB2000
Ya i kno i hear it all the time lol and i do spend time into food also i mean honestly this is my diet chicken, eggs, oats, wheat bread, and other meats lol i try and pack stuff for at school and eat it and i did that for a week and i did notice i felt more like a beast at football it's just hard to eat so many meals with school maybe if i get some good protein bars or somthing.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
i fi were you for your age i personally would suggest Ragnarok, i have numerous people inwhich i have recommended this product to. Personally i think its great for someone your age or a newb for that matter because its an all in one product, and its def affordable!! It has your essentials Creatine (one from green mag and MAN) so it wont give you any water bloat, also has beta alanine, Citrulline Malate, a touch of caffeine, not to mention its fortified with electrolytes and its an NO product you def should check it out!
that ragnarok looks interesting.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
man the things id do to be 15 again

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no kidding, I bet they arent as bas as the things i'd do to be 29 again :D

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
i love being young and starting to take the right rode to keeping a healthier me. eating right and i already left the fast food trend.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
i love being young and starting to take the right rode to keeping a healthier me. eating right and i already left the fast food trend.
yep def a great feeling to know you arent just another statistic! And even better when you acquire your 6 pack with some nice muscles it def dosent hurt when it comes to picking up the ladies...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
then again, I may be able to get prescription test enanthate soon legally. so maybe there are some pluses :D

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
yep def a great feeling to know you arent just another statistic! And even better when you acquire your 6 pack with some nice muscles it def dosent hurt when it comes to picking up the ladies...

amen to that one.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
then again, I may be able to get prescription test enanthate soon legally. so maybe there are some pluses :D
ya but who needs roids when ur young and ur test is naturally high plus i have more time to build.

but still nice for u 2 get it legally.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, i'm not making much any more, so my health insurance company will give it to me. not all bad. Had I had some sense at your age, I could have gotten to a decent size at low bodyfat by 21, and then not had to do as much to maintain it. Instead, I just started gaining 3lbs a year when I left high school, as all fat.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
ya i know what you mean, i hope that i can just keep a good mind set and keep what i have been doing up.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ya but who needs roids when ur young and ur test is naturally high plus i have more time to build.

but still nice for u 2 get it legally.
You said it yourself bro. Supps (besides protein/BCAAs/creatine) could possibly be a waste of money at your age. You could spend it on food for that matter.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
ya but i already have the rpm so i am going to try it out, actually i just took some so i am going to work out in a bit but it said to take it 1hr before so i have 2 wait.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
ok let me just say i got my order from nutraplanet today and i was actually feeling tired and already did cardio then i took some rpm and waited around and hour and i was already getting a pump before i started then i started lifting and i had such an amazing workout i did bi's and tri's, i went from tired to being a beast it so nice, i am so stoked about this product i am looking forwward to seeing my results i was stronger on all my lifts even after being tired before i took it, so i should take this on cardio days also?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
new best friend :thumbsup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At 15, no :D you've got all the supplement you need fizzling around in your bloodstream. good clean eating and good gym time is all you need.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
allright thanks man i am trying to do that, i am actually doing well i have learned how much more important food is then supplements recently i mean if u don't have the food down intact then you might as well throw away your supplements your useing you money around.

I also found out how effective supplements are on nutaplanet for much cheaper then wasting your money at gnc getting worse products for much more.

Right now i am cutting down to see how much muscle i have gained in this past year and i deffinately think its turned out well but after that when winter is fresh again i am bulking again, i am starting to learn the true nature of body building lol i didn't understand it to much before.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
plenty of guys don't, even guys who make it to professional level. Lots of them just count on their coaches/trainers to understand "all that complicated stuff" for them.

But exercise and diet is easily 80-90% of it. I always think its funny when guys talk about using one of the designer hormonal supplements and how it must be a bad batch because they only gained x pounds on it. Weight gained or lost is all about "amount eaten - amount burned" and all any non-stim supplements do is effect how much is fat vs muscle.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
ya i agree i mean look at some of the pro bodybuilders i mean i don't want to diss anyone but some are honestly not smart. The true ones are the ones who master everthing including nutrition which i am deffinately doing my best to learn.

me in april 2007

me a week ago now i am starting to cut though.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Pro bodybuilders look retarded to me. I mean that freaky huge look went out of style a while ago. The physiques I admire are guys in the MMA, George St. Pierre, Roger Huerta. These guys arent even that big, but there very proportioned, oh and did I mention there some bad mfers!

I think you should focus not so much on being the biggest guy, but also being cut and having good cardio.Thats just my .02, or you could slap on them speedos and get HUGE! LOL. :bb3::nutkick:

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
ya i agree my goal isn't to get massive just bigger and leaner now, but it wouldn't hurt to be massive lol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 4
Supplements 2
singa Supplements 0
Supplements 6
Aggravated Supplements 31