androgenerator

1. androgenerator

I have a friend who says his buddy is running this stuff and having really good gains. I tried to search it but came up with nothing. Then I made a thread about it, got an email of a reply to it, and when I went to look, the whole thread was deleted. I was deployed for a long time and didn't get a chance to get on here. Was this a supplement that made everyone mad or something? I looked at the supplement, looks like it's fairly natural. Few things I don't know about but creatine, tribulus, etc. What's up with this product? Anyone here used it?

2. Quote Originally Posted by calidood View Post
    I have a friend who says his buddy is running this stuff and having really good gains. I tried to search it but came up with nothing. Then I made a thread about it, got an email of a reply to it, and when I went to look, the whole thread was deleted. I was deployed for a long time and didn't get a chance to get on here. Was this a supplement that made everyone mad or something? I looked at the supplement, looks like it's fairly natural. Few things I don't know about but creatine, tribulus, etc. What's up with this product? Anyone here used it?
    Anyone here care to contribute to this thread. Curious to see what people think
    •   

3. MOD EDIT: Actually, its because Ross has been banned 3 times for his posts.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Androgenerator.....??
    By joebo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 08:23 PM
  2. *2 FREE AndroGenerator Bottles!*
    By SupremeSE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 607
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 04:05 AM
  3. My Androgenerator Log !!!
    By Icemansoldier in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-25-2008, 04:24 PM
  4. AndroGenerator?
    By underboss22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 05:11 PM
  5. **AndroGenerator WORKS! TONS of AndroGenerator LOGS!!
    By SupremeSE in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 04:47 AM