DRIVE + BURN3D? Any input is appreciated...

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
I was considering stacking Drive and Burn3D (which I've had sitting here for at least 3 or 4 months after grabbing a bottle before being discontinued).
My understanding is that 6 caps of drive = roughly 50mg of forskolin. Correct? If that does hold true, I'm thinking about running : 6 caps of drive ED and 6 caps of burn3d ED, which would yield a total of around 90 mg of forskolin daily.

1. Has anyone stacked these?

and

2. Any suggestions in regards to modifying dosages of either?

Thanks for any insight.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
You don't need that much forskoin. You'd be pooing like no body's business. Take the drive, and then get a fat burner that doesn't have forskolin (cortisol control would be good now).

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^good answer ;). That would be a lot of forskolin, you could slowly work your way up but I think Drive + DCP would be the best combo for your goals.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies. I'll run 1 or the other then go from there. I got a lot of **** in my stash :)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to cut just a little bit, and I'm in the final week of post cycle therapy following an Epi cycle. Gained 8 lbs. or so and leaned up quite a bit. No negative sides. Anyhow....
I was considering stacking Drive and Burn3D (which I've had sitting here for at least 3 or 4 months after grabbing a bottle before being discontinued).
My understanding is that 6 caps of drive = roughly 50mg of forskolin. Correct? If that does hold true, I'm thinking about running : 6 caps of drive ED and 6 caps of burn3d ED, which would yield a total of around 90 mg of forskolin daily.

1. Has anyone stacked these?

and

2. Any suggestions in regards to modifying dosages of either?

Thanks for any insight.
First off - Brock Berlin called and said Chomp Chomp and to send you this:

Second - I don't know how much forskolin is in Drive.
I have taken both products - but not at the same time.
I have taken Bolic and Burn3d though - not much difference.

I say give it a shot - but do ramp in slowly. Start with 2 caps of Drive and maybe 3 of Burn3d for the first few days.

I ramped up Burn3d after starting Bolic in the 75 mg/day range. Over 2 weeks or so I got up to 125 mgs of foskolin.
(Of course - some of my lack of explosive sh*tting could be due to Bolic, it's been side effect free.)

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
First off - Brock Berlin called and said Chomp Chomp and to send you this:

Second - I don't know how much forskolin is in Drive.
I have taken both products - but not at the same time.
I have taken Bolic and Burn3d though - not much difference.

I say give it a shot - but do ramp in slowly. Start with 2 caps of Drive and maybe 3 of Burn3d for the first few days.

I ramped up Burn3d after starting Bolic in the 75 mg/day range. Over 2 weeks or so I got up to 125 mgs of foskolin.
(Of course - some of my lack of explosive sh*tting could be due to Bolic, it's been side effect free.)
Thanks for the insight.....and Saturday Sept. 6 your Canes are going to get taken out to the woodshed in the swamp :) I'll be there.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you work your way up to 6 caps of each and can tolerate it, then you will have a hell of a recomp stack.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the insight.....and Saturday Sept. 6 your Canes are going to get taken out to the woodshed in the swamp :) I'll be there.
I'm hoping to be there. My mom works for UF and my brother is at Santa Fe.

Working through the Canes forum I moderate to get tix in our section - not with you jort wearing people. :twisted:

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
If you work your way up to 6 caps of each and can tolerate it, then you will have a hell of a recomp stack.
That is what I originally assumed...but hadn't seen any feedback on such a stack.

I'm hoping to be there. My mom works for UF and my brother is at Santa Fe.

Working through the Canes forum I moderate to get tix in our section - not with you jort wearing people. :twisted:
Nice. I spent the best 6 years of my life there. It's just too bad it was the tail end of the Spurrier and Zook era. I do have season tickets still though...so I never miss a home game.

And no jorts here :)