BEST TASTING Pre-workout Drink???

freakabe

Awards
I'm sure some of you guys here have tried MANY preworkout drinks over the years.

Which is the best in terms of TASTE?

State the product and the flavour if possible.

From some posts i read, seems its Ragnarok Blu Raz?

All recommendations welcome!

:bb2:

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Ragnarok fruit punch is the best I've had.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Axis Labs Smash fruit punch flavor is excellent.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
SMASH (fruit punch) by Axis labs is good

also Cold Fusion by LG Sciences...freaking amazing, i just dipped my finger in the powder to try it and i wanted to just put a whole scoop in my mouth and eat it, tasted like a pixie stick

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Ragnarok crushing punch is amazing. best I have ever tried.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
seems Nutraplanet doesn't have the Fruit Punch Caffeine Free.

Have u tasted melon? is it good?

:bb2:
Matt told me the new blue-razz caffeine-free of Ragnarok is supposed to be amazing, but I think my samples are waiting for me when I get back to university on Monday. The new crushing punch flavour of Ragnarok isn't bad, but Smash by Axis Lab tops it be a little bit. Although NO-Xplode is bashed for it's results, I enjoyed the flavour of the samples I tried.

On a side note, Lemonade Xtend is the best tasting thing ever ;)

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Ragnarok Blue Raz is real good, tried their sample not too long ago. Will be planning to make a purchase sometime in the future.

On the side note also, Xtend watermelon is probably the top on my list in flavor.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
ON Vassive-NO.
Universal Nutrition Shock Therapy
i have not tried the Rok or Smash.

If you want a sic boost and can't not be a baby about the taste...WTF Pumped, by far one ofthe best i have ever used. Mental boost was insane as well as vascularity during lifting.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Also, i've read NO-Shotgun is amazing pumps and intensity, BUT the old flavor is HORRID! The new one i READ is tolerable, not sure it's a chance i wanna take.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Heads up if you think the old Rag (melon and blue raz ) were good wait till they release the new stuff omg its freaking amazing(taste/mixability) is def top notch especially the Blue Raz!!!!!!

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
cold fusion ex
fierce orange- tastes like mandarin orange
N.O. fury

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking RTD:
ABB's Adrenlyn Stack (grapple)
ABB's Extreme Speed Stack (cran-apple)
SAN's Tight.

(All about the same for me.)

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking RTD:
SAN's Tight.

I think grape Redlines taste good for an RTD.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking RTD:
SAN's Tight.

Speed Stack was good, i think i had the fruit punch.

Tight was ok, wasnt a huge fan.

Spike, original flavor wasnt bad either. Havent tried the new lime one or whatever it is.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've not tried the grape Redline - but fruit punch and one other flavor - didn't like those.

I've tried the grape Endorush - but I drink so little of it (4 oz) that it's hard for me to really gauge.
(Best energy effects apart from ClearShot).

Now - ClearShot (even the spiced apple) is BAD.
Works great - but good lord.

I've not tried the original or new Spike.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Blue Raspberry NO-Xplode smells good but turns out to not taste that great... =/

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
NO EXPLODE lol i'm surprised they cant make it taste better (with all they sugar they put into it)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
fruit punch Ragnorak....Dave mentioned that the Warrior Melon Caff free is amazing too!

white house

Awards
1 Smash - fruit punch and blue raz are amazing...
2 Ragnarok is a very very close #2

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Matt told me the new blue-razz caffeine-free of Ragnarok is supposed to be amazing, but I think my samples are waiting for me when I get back to university on Monday. The new crushing punch flavour of Ragnarok isn't bad, but Smash by Axis Lab tops it be a little bit. Although NO-Xplode is bashed for it's results, I enjoyed the flavour of the samples I tried.

On a side note, Lemonade Xtend is the best tasting thing ever ;)

Are you British? Just wondering because there are some interesting phrasings I hear British people say, in this case about the nature of some nouns like hospital and university. Like saying "go to university" as opposed to "go to the university" and the same thing with the noun hospital. Sounds weird. Maybe university and hospital aren't even nouns in Britain?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Are you British? Just wondering because there are some interesting phrasings I hear British people say, in this case about the nature of some nouns like hospital and university. Like saying "go to university" as opposed to "go to the university" and the same thing with the noun hospital. Sounds weird. Maybe university and hospital aren't even nouns in Britain?
canadian...like me...

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
green apple redline if you dont mind blood pressure induced aneurysms.

i LOVE the taste of lemon ice size-on

freakabe

Awards
thanks for the replies guys!

Can somebody tell me what EXACTLY does Blu Raz taste like? have never heard of this flavour before.

Btw, I just ordered the Melon Caffeine Free Ragnarok from Nutra, was hoping to get the crushing punch but there was no caff free version!!!! shucks..

Hope the melon taste great too! Anybody tried it before?

:bb3::bb:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the replies guys!

Can somebody tell me what EXACTLY does Blu Raz taste like? have never heard of this flavour before.

Btw, I just ordered the Melon Caffeine Free Ragnarok from Nutra, was hoping to get the crushing punch but there was no caff free version!!!! shucks..

Hope the melon taste great too! Anybody tried it before?

:bb3::bb:
the blue raz tastes like those dum dum lollipops, its so good with no aftertaste that you could sip on it as you would gatorade throughout the day, oh and IMO melon is def better than the punch GOOD CHOICE! Hope this helps! You should check out my rag log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/84113-ragin-rok-sponsored.html

BillFinkbiner

BillFinkbiner

Awards
  • Established
Refreshing Berry Vasocharge

Tastes like liquid candy.