Votes: 4 33.3%
  • XF + Supremacy

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dank311

dank311

Awards
Looking for a new X-Factor stack body recomp...I finished an X-factor/Activate Xtreme cycle about 2 months ago and got great results with no side effects. I gained a solid 10lbs, and great strength gains on a dirty bulk. I am now looking to maintain and/or increase muscle mass, while decreasing body fat %. Which stack would be best for my goals?

XF + 11-oxo
XF + Leviathan REloaded
XF + Activate Xtreme + Lean Xtreme
XF + RPM + Drive
XF + Supremacy

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you left out x-factor + DCP, so if you can edit the poll you should add it.

Any of those should work really well, other than me not knowing what Supremacy is :)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you left out x-factor + DCP, so if you can edit the poll you should add it.

Any of those should work really well, other than me not knowing what Supremacy is :)
I believe Supremacy is the superlative for "really good" j/k. I've never heard of Supremacy either.

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
Supermacy is by Neogenix. It's part of the Trinity Stack... It's becoming more and more popular. It's a great product.

I would go with the XF/AX/LX personally. Seems as though that has all the bases covered for ya.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
I'd go Supremacy/Lean Xtreme. Supremacy has gotten me better results than Act X did.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I would go with the XF/AX/LX personally. Seems as though that has all the bases covered for ya.
Defintely. Add some strength and lose some fat. If you can afford it through in DCP as well.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
There are so many possibilities of X-Factor stacks it's incredible. This is a tiny sample of the stack possibilities :)

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Leviathan Reloaded looks like an interesting supp, though I haven't tried it personally yet. Really I think any of those are good stacks but I would go for the XF/AX/LX or the leviathan/XF.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
of the stacks above i would go with x-factor/ax/lx...if i was to make my own i would use x-factor/dcp/AP

dank311

dank311

Awards
thanks for the replies guys...I decided to go aheaad and go with the XF/AX/LX. Hopefully the LX will come back in stock soon. I will save the other stacks for another cycle...

On my last stack I used 2 bottles of XF and one bottle of AX. How do I correctly stack the XF/AX/LX?
XF: days 1-50
AX: days 25-50
LX: days 25-50

so I should only need 2 bottles of XF, 1 bottle of AX, and 1 bottle of LX correct?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
You will use the AX and LX on the last 30 days? Why not use it for the first 30 days? So XF will be fully kicked in by the time you finish the DS stack :)

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
You will use the AX and LX on the last 30 days? Why not use it for the first 30 days? So XF will be fully kicked in by the time you finish the DS stack :)
hmmm would have thought the other way around be better? so he'l have all three pumping through the system for the last few weeks?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
hmmm would have thought the other way around be better? so he'l have all three pumping through the system for the last few weeks?
I have always used them in the first part of the 50 days, as I will be able to fully feel every product's effects. If you use them on the last 30 days, you might have a hard time differenciating each product's effectiveness.