I love NP

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
Man, there is nothing better than seeing that big ole box from Nutra Planet sitting by the door.

5 lbs ON Gold Standard whey protein

Primaforce Beta Alanine

1 bottle Powerfull

1 bottle Drive

1 bottle RPM

1 Bottle Super Cissus RX

100 grams Creatine Monohydrate

I can't wait to try my RPM, Drive, and Powerfull stack but I have to wait until I finish up my run of DTH. I am going to start the Cissus tomorrow though, I am really hoping that it helps the arthritis in my spine.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Sounds fun, let me know how the Drive and RPM are serving you. =]

bigjohn58

Awards
wish they would have the 500g of BCAAs in stock...that messed up my order today.

MOHAWKA

MOHAWKA

Awards
Man, there is nothing better than seeing that big ole box from Nutra Planet sitting by the door.

true that. got my birthday present order in a little while ago:
bulk xfactor
YGold
GMag
Bulk SupercissusRx
Orange triad
bulk BA
"00" caps

the free samples and two shaker bottles were awesome as well

xMike777x

xMike777x

Awards
wish they would have the 500g of BCAAs in stock...that messed up my order today.
Yeah, I'm waiting on BCAAs to become available as well. As soon as its in stock I'm putting in my order. I'm going to try NP's Ultimate Mass Pump Stack.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established

true that. got my birthday present order in a little while ago:
bulk xfactor
YGold
GMag
Bulk SupercissusRx
Orange triad
bulk BA
"00" caps

the free samples and two shaker bottles were awesome as well
My first thread here was a comparison of NutraPlanet to another site of which I will not speak. :D

My next order was from Nutra, and that's one thing the other store never gave me. Free things. I got two samples and a shaker bottle from NP.

THANKS, NP!!! :D

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
I love NP too, can't be the prices, problem is everybody else loves them so much, everytime I go to order stuff at least one item is out of stock. Goes to show they are a great company when they contastly have back orders.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
I only received free samples in my first order. last 3 orders and $700 later, no samples. Not complaining because the prices are so insanely low. GL with all you purchased.

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
DPS has decent prices and they are always giving away stuff. More expensive than Nurta, but more free stuff. Kind evans out. With Nutra's prices so low I can see why they can not give out a lot of free stuff.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I just got my Big box from Nutra. $270 worth of goodies. I got a lot of stuff I don't order every time. But I also got a cool white T-Shirt, Some samples and a shaker cup. And speedy delivery.