Mass FX and HD stack

Tumey

Awards
I am thinking about taking Mass FX and HD and was wondering if i will make good increases in strength from it? I have read some logs but no one really talks strength increases just size and lose of body fat?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
HD? would you be referring to h-drol or another halodrol clone? if so h-drol and the other clones are steroids while mass fx is a natural test booster. not sure if your aware of this because most people wont stack a natty test booster with a steroid, most would use mass FX in their pct.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
oh sorry dude, not really sure how that one slipped past me. given that training and diet are on track and your eating enough i would think that the stack you mentioned would work rather well for strength and mass gains, for a non-hormonal compound that is. i say this based on what i have read, i have never used either of the two but i really want to try mass fx.

Tumey

Awards
thanks for the help i think im going to give it a try. Hopefully it works and not a waste of money.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am thinking about taking Mass FX and HD and was wondering if i will make good increases in strength from it? I have read some logs but no one really talks strength increases just size and lose of body fat?
Strength increases are pronounced as well. People just tend to focus more on size results and expound on that more than strength gains.