- 02-17-2008, 01:20 PM
- 6'1" 208 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- Orange County
- Rep Power
- 02-17-2008, 01:31 PM
ZMA is awesome! Gives me deep sleep with some f'd up dreams everytime I take it. your pops will sleep well!
- 02-17-2008, 03:43 PM
If you like ZMA, you'll find ZMK awesome. It would be unfair to compare ZMK to ZMA. ZMK is on a completely different level.Product Educator | USPowders
Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders opinion as a whole.
02-17-2008, 06:57 PM
ZMA just is amazing. Any ZMA will do the work IMO, but I would definetly say ZMK is really a top notch product. A little hard to swallow, but a must. You have to be on an empty stomach to take it, about 30 mins before bed. Sleep is tremendous on this stuff.
02-18-2008, 03:09 PM
I've used ZMA before and I really noticed a difference with my recovery time. I was a fan of the ZMass PM. I'm going to be starting a stack of RPM/Drive/X-factor probably around March 1st as soon as my shipment comes in. Would a ZMA product be overkill or could that be worked into that stack as a night time recovery aid? Anyone have any thoughts on that?
Similar Forum Threads
- By julius kelp in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 5Last Post: 08-02-2013, 05:20 PM
- By Kitchen Chemist in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-16-2009, 04:45 PM
- By Skark in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 02-02-2004, 12:10 PM
- By PecSicle in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-10-2003, 12:45 AM
- By ex_banana-eater in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2003, 06:38 PM