Havoc?

pilotdan

Awards
Anybody out there taken Havoc yet? Get any results? I've always worked out hard, but never really tried any supplements other than good old protein powder so I don't know much about what's out there. I'd like to put on some more lean muscle without spending a whole lot of money. Trying to figure out a good way to do it. Any suggestions?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
there are TONS of havoc logs and threads...........

try the search feature, then hit us up with your Q's! :thumbsup:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
:gotsearch
1. Go to "Search"
2. Click on "Advanced Search"
3. Enter your search terms that you want to find threads on
4. Change the drop down to "Titles Only"
5. Click "Go"

You can use this method to find anything on these forums. You will be surprised how many people have discussed this topic before.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
...words can not describe you laziness sir.
We can lift the weights for you too if youd like?

haha sorry...that was uncalled for...then again so was this thread...

ok really im done now.:bb3::nutkick:

pilotdan

Awards
Well thanks to the few that offered a real suggestion. To the other guys that came on here to bash, whats funny is I'm bigger than all you clowns flexing in the mirror. Guess I'll just keep doing what I do without the supplements.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Setting up for a cycle/post cycle therapy of lets say Havoc you'd be spending 100 dollars easy if you go with the right, traditional yet necessary cycle of Havoc, cycle support, SERM, AI, anti-cort, etc...so money is always of a concern and sometimes spending at least 100-200 if you are going to do it right and safe is expected...(sorry if written awkward but don't care to go back and rewrite)

Think about this one though, some of these guys have responded to so many threads about Havoc that it is frustrating when people just don't naturally search for it first then start asking questions...an analogy: researching (if applicable) about a company you have an interview with and not going in blindfolded...you'll look more impressive knowing background information and having more specific questions to ask than the most general/generic ones...;)

If you don't believe me go look around at people's posts that asked the same question as you and you'll see they get flamed than one who asks about what dosage to take or do their cycles look alright...

Just justifying the reason ppl are flaming...