Best Supplement to gain Muscle
- 02-16-2008, 05:25 PM
- 02-16-2008, 05:27 PM
Search on the forum for your question.
- 02-16-2008, 08:53 PM
02-16-2008, 09:08 PM
02-16-2008, 09:25 PM
"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
02-16-2008, 10:23 PM
No seriously, food is WAAAY better at adding muscle than any supplement. If your nutritional base is off, no supplement, not even steroids, will put muscle on you. That aside, if your diet is good, try creatine monohydrate (monohydrate is best, other forms are mostly a waste of money).
02-16-2008, 10:25 PM
Past history only used Creatine and Whey Protein. Currently trying Kre-Anabolyn.
Similar Forum Threads
- By msully in forum SupplementsReplies: 26Last Post: 06-24-2012, 10:18 PM
- By kevinrome in forum SupplementsReplies: 36Last Post: 04-27-2011, 04:09 PM
- By cg123 in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 02-23-2011, 01:55 AM
- By EastKentDAN in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-20-2010, 01:19 PM
- By pitching101 in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 06-02-2009, 03:56 PM