Activate extreme, 6-oxo extreme, 6-oxo HELP!

glendr1

Awards
I have 1 bottle activate extreme, 2 6-oxo extreme, and 1 180count 6-oxo. Could someone help me out with the dosing. I am coming off 11-oxo. This is what I am planing on:

Week 1-4: Activate 2 in am, 2 in pm

Week 1: 6-oxo extreme 5 in am, 5 in pm
Week:2-3 6-oxo extreme 5 in am, 6-oxo 3 in pm
Week:4-? 6-oxo 6 im pm

I am not sure how long to do the 6-oxo at 6 im pm and then taper down to 3 in pm. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I have 1 bottle activate extreme, 2 6-oxo extreme, and 1 180count 6-oxo. Could someone help me out with the dosing. I am coming off 11-oxo. This is what I am planing on:

Week 1-4: Activate 2 in am, 2 in pm

Week 1: 6-oxo extreme 5 in am, 5 in pm
Week:2-3 6-oxo extreme 5 in am, 6-oxo 3 in pm
Week:4-? 6-oxo 6 im pm

I am not sure how long to do the 6-oxo at 6 im pm and then taper down to 3 in pm. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
Why are you taking 6oxo extreme and 6oxo at the same time? They have the same compound in them, the extreme just has ZMA, resveratrol and piperine added to the 6oxo.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
dont know about the 6-oxo but AX depends on your bodyweight its reccomended to take 4 a day but i dont notice anything untill i take 5 a day and im only 170lbs

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
dont know about the 6-oxo but AX depends on your bodyweight its reccomended to take 4 a day but i dont notice anything untill i take 5 a day and im only 170lbs
how many weeks did you run the AX for?

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
the first bottle when i didnt notice anything i ran 4 a day for a month i believe 4 a day till the bottle was gone im on it now doing 5 a day and just got into my second week and i can feel it but not alot, been wanting to get another bottle and do 6

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks is the best to run it for.. I noticed increased Libido and strength from week 3 onwards with 4 a day dosing 2 am and 2 pm. Serious aggression in weeks 4-5 an onwards :)

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
yea i just read a couple of days ago that its best to run for 8 weeks. but im almost out of my bottle and i dont know anywhere to get it around me other than the internet and that sometimes takes a week and a half to recieve it. I dont like the idea of a week gap inbetween bottles maybe its just me. and im also about to start a spawn cycle soon and i dont know if i should be taking it for 2 months then jump into a cycle.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks is the best to run it for.. I noticed increased Libido and strength from week 3 onwards with 4 a day dosing 2 am and 2 pm. Serious aggression in weeks 4-5 an onwards :)

I agree, but i stacked my AX with Lean Xtreme and Stoked.

I only did 4 weeks.........From now on out, its 60 days.

OP, doesnt Ergopharm have a dosing schedule for 6oxoX coming off 11-oxo..........

like this

How should I use 6-OXO Extreme after a cycle?
6-OXO Extreme can be used for either the duration of a PCT or in conjunction with regular 6-OXO™. A good example of a 6-OXO Extreme only cycle is:

* Week 1 - 6-OXO Extreme 10 caps per day
* Week 2 - 6-OXO Extreme 8 caps per day
* Week 3 - 6-OXO Extreme 5 caps per day
* Week 4 - 6-OXO Extreme 3 caps per day

A combination 6-OXO Extreme & 6-OXO cycle might be:

* Week 1 - 6-OXO Extreme 10 caps per day
* Week 2 - 6-OXO Extreme 5 caps per day & 6-OXO 3 caps per day
* Week 3 - 6-OXO 6 caps per day
* Week 4 - 6-OXO 3 caps per day

I take payment in reps.............Your welcome. :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet.com are great. I live in the UK and get my stuff in 6-8 days... so if your in the USA i guess you'd get it pretty quick!

There's a new verison of AX coming out too. can't wait for that!

RobMusta

RobMusta

Awards
+1 on no reason for taking 6-oxo and 6-oxo extreme there is no point. youd prolly be doing worse to your body then helping by doing that. and you dont even really need the activate extreme. your test will be boosted by the 6-oxo blockin the estro. i dont know why people always have to run a test booster with SERM like products. unles you know ur body isnt going to make test without help

Massdog05

Awards
anyone have "amazing" results from 6-oxo, or would i be getting my hopes up to think i'd see noticeable results?