Mass Fx

ctd

Awards
Looking for some input:

I ordered some Mass Fx and was looking to see if the anabolix extreme stack on NP would help me to increase mass and hopefully keep my abs... any thoughts would be appreciated.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking for some input:

I ordered some Mass Fx and was looking to see if the anabolix extreme stack on NP would help me to increase mass and hopefully keep my abs... any thoughts would be appreciated.
Definitely.

Thats pretty much exactly what the stack does. If your diet is in check you can pretty much bank on positive changes in LBM.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
That's basically exactly what you should expect from that stack. MassFX is the main mass builder, Hyperdrol is an AI, which can help to build mass, but also dries you out, and has coleus forskohli and cissus (two well documented fat burners). And Lean Xtreme is definitely gonna made those abs pop.

n87

Awards
  • Established
I also ordered new Mass Fx, Hyperdrol and Retain. Getting ready to start 8 or maybe 12 week UMC. I am a 40 y.o. hard gainer and looking to add some muscle mass. Have a few questions:
1.should I take them with food or on empty stomach?
2.would any of them keep me awake at night, if taken before bedtime?
3. I take preworkout supplement from Max Muscle called
"fully blown", which contains B-vitamin complex,creatin, caffeine, simple carbs. Should I abstain from taking it, while on UMC?
Thanks in advance.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lincoln.prtg Nutrition / Health 11
akboom87 General Chat 19
p4pbeast Supplements 62
p4pbeast Supplements 0