Best Beta-Alanine/Creatine combo product?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.25%

Best Beta-Alanine/Creatine combo product?

Can anyone recommend a good creatine/BA combo product? What about Vasocharge from Scivation?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Cold Fusion EX by LG Sciences may also be looking in to. VS, and maybe other retailers, are having a bogo sale on the product. 1600 grams of product foe the price of 800.

If you're looking for something even more cost effective, perhaps going on nutraplanet and taking a look at their bulk creatine and beta-alanine products. Definately more freedom that route, but prolly have to add it to something for taste.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Sacs;
    Can anyone recommend a good creatine/BA combo product? What about Vasocharge from Scivation?
    Ragnarok by Millennium Sports Technologies is one well-balanced pre-workout supplement. It comes with a blend of advanced creatine forms, beta alanine, citrulline malate, antioxidant and adaptogenic support, and much more. And the price is fair.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.98%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Ragnarok by Millennium Sports Technologies is one well-balanced pre-workout supplement. It comes with a blend of advanced creatine forms, beta alanine, citrulline malate, antioxidant and adaptogenic support, and much more. And the price is fair.
    And it tastes like heaven. At least the new crushing punch does.
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    i second this...you can even go with a stim free version and the taste is AMAZING...i've used the warrior melon and its probably the best tasting supp ive ever used. Strat nailed it though with how complete this supplement is with all the good blends

the other one i would look at would be Clout...another very very solid formulation and something that would allow you to take multiple servings a day to alleviate from having to buy beta alanine in bulk
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.45%

Quote Originally Posted by Sacs View Post
    I love Vasocharge. Great at everything it's supposed to do. Berry flavor with Grape Xtend tastes amazing.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.53%

I'm not a fan of newer 'fancy' creatines, so I just use good old bulk monohydrate and bulk beta alanine from Nutraplanet. When dosing 10-15g each of these this makes it possible to get huge results at a very affordable price.

I'd just try to take some salt and carbs with the creatine when possible.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by SgtP View Post
    And it tastes like heaven. At least the new crushing punch does.
    lol if you think that taste like heaven wait until the new blu raz comes out(simply put: the best)
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.63%

If i were you i'd def check out rag. as far as an all around product around RAG IMO is #1!
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Neil5585;
    I'm not a fan of newer 'fancy' creatines, so I just use good old bulk monohydrate and bulk beta alanine from Nutraplanet. When dosing 10-15g each of these this makes it possible to get huge results at a very affordable price.

I'd just try to take some salt and carbs with the creatine when possible.
    That is a fair comment. Creatine monohydrate works for some, and it is understandable if those users stick to it. For many others, though, myself included, creatine monohydrate means bloats, discomfort, water retention, and such like. We are not "non-responders"; we are "negative responders". Consequently, for us, the more advanced creatine forms you referred to as "fancy creatines" are not just options, but "must-try" legitimate alternatives. And a lot of them are truly effective, especially when blended as a complex.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.53%

True, I've heard that about 22% of people are negative responders, just like with anything.

It would be nice to see more data out there on the newer versions of creatine.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.04%

CL's Green Magnitude. That new electric lemonade flavor is awesome. The larger size will get you 4 months worth if you use it 5 times a week. Hard to beat that.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.63%

Quote Originally Posted by BigNutz View Post
    CL's Green Magnitude. That new electric lemonade flavor is awesome. The larger size will get you 4 months worth if you use it 5 times a week. Hard to beat that.
    Yea the electric lemonade tastes pretty freaking good!
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.61%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

LG's Cold fusion has a good dose of creatine and beta-alanine. Taste's yummy too
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just Creatine + Beta Alanine in one product?
    By Sprinterguy4 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 03:16 PM
  2. A beta-alanine/creatine product
    By Fatal Wisdom in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 11:26 AM
  3. best beta alanine?
    By GetDatFool in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 09:48 PM
  4. Beta Alanine + Creatine + HMB + NO-xplode