Best Beta-Alanine/Creatine combo product?

Sacs

Awards
Can anyone recommend a good creatine/BA combo product? What about Vasocharge from Scivation?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Cold Fusion EX by LG Sciences may also be looking in to. VS, and maybe other retailers, are having a bogo sale on the product. 1600 grams of product foe the price of 800.

If you're looking for something even more cost effective, perhaps going on nutraplanet and taking a look at their bulk creatine and beta-alanine products. Definately more freedom that route, but prolly have to add it to something for taste.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can anyone recommend a good creatine/BA combo product? What about Vasocharge from Scivation?
Ragnarok by Millennium Sports Technologies is one well-balanced pre-workout supplement. It comes with a blend of advanced creatine forms, beta alanine, citrulline malate, antioxidant and adaptogenic support, and much more. And the price is fair.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Ragnarok by Millennium Sports Technologies is one well-balanced pre-workout supplement. It comes with a blend of advanced creatine forms, beta alanine, citrulline malate, antioxidant and adaptogenic support, and much more. And the price is fair.
And it tastes like heaven. At least the new crushing punch does.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i second this...you can even go with a stim free version and the taste is AMAZING...i've used the warrior melon and its probably the best tasting supp ive ever used. Strat nailed it though with how complete this supplement is with all the good blends

the other one i would look at would be Clout...another very very solid formulation and something that would allow you to take multiple servings a day to alleviate from having to buy beta alanine in bulk

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
I love Vasocharge. Great at everything it's supposed to do. Berry flavor with Grape Xtend tastes amazing.

Neil5585

Neil5585

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a fan of newer 'fancy' creatines, so I just use good old bulk monohydrate and bulk beta alanine from Nutraplanet. When dosing 10-15g each of these this makes it possible to get huge results at a very affordable price.

I'd just try to take some salt and carbs with the creatine when possible.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
And it tastes like heaven. At least the new crushing punch does.
lol if you think that taste like heaven wait until the new blu raz comes out(simply put: the best)

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
If i were you i'd def check out rag. as far as an all around product around RAG IMO is #1!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not a fan of newer 'fancy' creatines, so I just use good old bulk monohydrate and bulk beta alanine from Nutraplanet. When dosing 10-15g each of these this makes it possible to get huge results at a very affordable price.

I'd just try to take some salt and carbs with the creatine when possible.
That is a fair comment. Creatine monohydrate works for some, and it is understandable if those users stick to it. For many others, though, myself included, creatine monohydrate means bloats, discomfort, water retention, and such like. We are not "non-responders"; we are "negative responders". Consequently, for us, the more advanced creatine forms you referred to as "fancy creatines" are not just options, but "must-try" legitimate alternatives. And a lot of them are truly effective, especially when blended as a complex.

Neil5585

Neil5585

Awards
  • Established
True, I've heard that about 22% of people are negative responders, just like with anything.

It would be nice to see more data out there on the newer versions of creatine.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
CL's Green Magnitude. That new electric lemonade flavor is awesome. The larger size will get you 4 months worth if you use it 5 times a week. Hard to beat that.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
CL's Green Magnitude. That new electric lemonade flavor is awesome. The larger size will get you 4 months worth if you use it 5 times a week. Hard to beat that.
Yea the electric lemonade tastes pretty freaking good!