Bulk Powerfull

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Was this stuff from NP any good? Is it better than the USP Labs Powerfull? What kind of effects can be seen from it? How much was a typical 100g tub from NP when they used to sell it?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
the bulk powerfull was USP Labs Powerfull in a bulk form(without capping). no one can sell a brand name and add bulk to its name cause thats breaking trademark rights. So it was the same thing just on a container with out being capped.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
hows the new carbxoxy-whatyamacallit-thingy at NP then? The pure dopa or whatever it is.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
hows the new carbxoxy-whatyamacallit-thingy at NP then? The pure dopa or whatever it is.
yeah its the puredopa part of powerfull, its really good for GH boost and Sleep, i use it for sleep and it does work, 3 gr of it and 2 lean dreams i sleep like a baby , 1-carboxy does works by it self i have used stand alone as a sleep aid, but with lean dreams i fall asleep faster

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was this stuff from NP any good? Is it better than the USP Labs Powerfull? What kind of effects can be seen from it? How much was a typical 100g tub from NP when they used to sell it?
Assuming by NutraPlanet "Bulk PowerFULL", you mean "Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)", then there is no chance it can be better than USPLab's PowerFULL. PowerFULL has two blends, PureSap and PureDopa. Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol) at NutraPlanet is only the PureDopa blend (PureSap is missing), so it can only mimic part of the benefits of USPLab's PowerFULL.

Net, NutraPlanet's (USPLabs-certified) Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol) has received good feedback here. Yet, it cannot match PowerFULL.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Assuming by NutraPlanet "Bulk PowerFULL", you mean "Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)", then there is no chance it can be better than USPLab's PowerFULL. PowerFULL has two blends, PureSap and PureDopa. Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol) at NutraPlanet is only the PureDopa blend (PureSap is missing), so it can only mimic part of the benefits of USPLab's PowerFULL.

Net, NutraPlanet's (USPLabs-certified) Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol) has received good feedback here. Yet, it cannot match PowerFULL.
they used to sell bulk powerfull , now they only sell 1-carboxy

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
they used to sell bulk powerfull , now they only sell 1-carboxy
Gotcha! If they had USPLabs-certified "Bulk PowerFULL", then it must have been the same as the capped USPLabs version.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it was the same as the previous formulation powerfull. the currently sold in caps formulation is different than the original.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
So is the bulk Powerfull good stuff? How much did a typicall 100g tub go for at NP?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Is it worth the money? Or should I just spend that on food or protein?

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
indeed, the original - and eventually sold in bulk - formula was terrific. I'm sure the new stuff is good, but I sure wish I had a couple kilos of the original stuff salted away.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks guys. I'm going to try and get the bulk powerfull and let you guys know if it does anything.

I'm not the type of guy that thinks supplements really do anything, I think most of them are placebo effect, but we'll see if this stuff is legit.

Why did NP stop selling it in bulk? Was USP Labs not making enough money off of it? It seems like there was some demand for it.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Isn't Muira Puama bulk Powerfull?

If not, I'd appreciate hearing what bulk Powerfull is. Thanks.
read the label of a old powerfull bottle and thats the same ingredients just in bulk form

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Hey Zombie, long time no chat since the shoutbox has been down. Anyways just wondering how the bulk 1-c went. Notice anything other then good sleep?

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to try and get the bulk powerfull and let you guys know if it does anything.

I'm not the type of guy that thinks supplements really do anything, I think most of them are placebo effect, but we'll see if this stuff is legit.
It's common mistake to expect 'drug-like' effects from supplements, and to label them "junk" if there is no instant gratification.

Most supplements require ~30-60 days of regular dosing (+ ancillary activities like lifting or whatever) to show trackable results, and increasingly, people expect dramatic changes immediately.

Some supps *are* junk, and opinions vary on which they are, but "supps don't work, it's all placebo" shows ignorance not only of supps, and placebos, but of physiology, exercise science, and the value of patience and persistence.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Is it worth the money? Or should I just spend that on food or protein?
Depends entirely on what you consider "worth the money" (you didn't specify). For me, to me, it's very much worth the money; then again, I consider creatine to be snake-oil & wouldn't be interested if it was free, so as I say, opinions vary.

I'd say that if you don't know what it's for (or why others use it), don't understand the mechanism of action, and can't clearly envision the benefit you'd want to obtain, then yes, spend your money on food & protein & gym fees.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
It's common mistake to expect 'drug-like' effects from supplements, and to label them "junk" if there is no instant gratification.

Most supplements require ~30-60 days of regular dosing (+ ancillary activities like lifting or whatever) to show trackable results, and increasingly, people expect dramatic changes immediately.

Some supps *are* junk, and opinions vary on which they are, but "supps don't work, it's all placebo" shows ignorance not only of supps, and placebos, but of physiology, exercise science, and the value of patience and persistence.
I was just wondering about the effects because it seems as though it helps with sleep, which is mainly what I'd be using it for.

As for supplements, I think most of them are junk. Look at how much the supplement industry has blown up in the past two decades due to people looking for the magic pill. Unless you're a competitive athlete or bodybuilder, I see no need in taking all of these supplements I see people listing in their logs in fitness forums. You can attain the same results by waiting a little longer and tweaking the diet and/or training. People rely on supps way too much.

Chances are, 99% of the people on this forum aren't competitive athletes or bodybuilders, thus I believe way too many people waste money on supps. IMO, all you really need is a multivitamin, fish oil, maybe protein if you don't get enough in your diet, and food. That's it.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Gracias!

If someone is selling bulk Powerfull, how much do you think I should offer for a 100g tub?

Dalamara

Awards
A little bird told me that someone has 400g of the original NP bulk powerfull stashed away... that little bird might be persuaded to talk. ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
does that little bird need any applied nutriceuticals products?

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
read the label of a old powerfull bottle and thats the same ingredients just in bulk form
PureSap(tm)(100% saponis)
Muira Puama

Is this that much more effective than just buying bulk Muira Puama?

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Does that little bird like green papers with numbers printed on them?