Fat loss, strength retention, pump - AnabolicMinds.com

Fat loss, strength retention, pump

1. Advanced Member

Fat loss, strength retention, pump

Is there a product or a combo of up to 3 of them, that would deliver these kinds of effects?

I was thinking Leviathan Reloaded + a test booster (what's good/inexpensive) and an NO2 supplement of some kind (for the mental boost that feeling provides).

Thanks,

Dhuge

2. Advanced Member

Drive, and lots of it. Better to buy multiple bottles than stack it in my opinion.
  3. Professional Member

Pslin or Anabolic Pump

Wouldnt RPM be just as good as drive if not better for those 3 things?
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Leviathan Reloaded is a good starting point. I would add Drive and RPM (half-dose because of Leviathan Reloaded, as they both contain caffeine). You should see solid results from those. Alternatively, you can dose RPM full and Leviathan Reloaded half.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by The G Train;
    Drive, and lots of it. Better to buy multiple bottles than stack it in my opinion.
    Drive is an all-rounder. It can be used stand-alone, or to enrich most stacks. One of my favourites is to stack Drive with RPM and IGF-2. The synergy is awesome.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  6. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch;
    Pslin or Anabolic Pump

Wouldnt RPM be just as good as drive if not better for those 3 things?
    RPM or Drive would deliver great results here. Imagine stacking them!
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I did drive/LR and DCP and the results were quite good, you may have to ease into it with the drive though. I have actually gained some size while I leaned out and the best thing is I was able to remain progressive strengh wise which is the main reason I supplement while in recomp.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. LT*
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.

Drive/RPM with DCP/ AP/ Pslin. Super expensive, but extremely effective. I actually consider AP a staple, and only take P-slin Pre workout. For me, this provided recomp like I've never seen.
  9. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

in my opinion AP/DCP/Drive...i have used AP and DCP together and had good strength retention and pump and adding in drive would probably increase your results. when i used those two together i used beta alanine and slowly gained strength...
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

I'd be going with Leviathian reloaded, DCP and R4W and leave it at that. Only thing with Drive and RPM is they simply are not cost effective. I thought RPM was great but it didnt last long enough at 5 caps per day plus it seemed to give me nasty heartburn (i seem to be prone to it) and 2 caps of R4W was much more effective in regards to energy and focus during my workouts. Get Diesel products are overlooked in my opinion. i cant wait to try out his test boosters.
  11. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Australian made;
    ...Only thing with Drive and RPM is they simply are not cost effective. I thought RPM was great but it didnt last long enough at 5 caps per day plus it seemed to give me nasty heartburn (i seem to be prone to it)...
    If you are taking RPM and Drive, you do not need 5 capsules of RPM daily. Full Drive and 3 RPM daily would do nicely. That's synergy! And perhaps without the heartburn.
  12. Elite Member

hmmmm all good combo's....I like Levi-r, RPM and DCP too..haha...so many choices....your on the right track though for sure...again like mentioned if you do drive and Levi, ease into the drive for toiliet reasons....well for me anyway
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Here's just my opinion. I know you've used AP and weren't too wild about it, but have you tried P-Slin with pre-workout carbs?

-BCAAs at 0.44g/kg bwt spread throughout the day, preferably 4:1:1 ratio (which is cheaper!). This will help strength, speed fat loss, and you'll retain basically all your muscle.

-I honestly really like Biotest's Carbolin-19 at a higher dose for strength, retaining or gaining muscle mass, and fat loss all that the same time. Great product.

-Third supplement, well rather a combo, is creatine mono and beta alanine at 10g/day or more (each) depending on how demanding your workouts are. This is an amazing supplement if you go with doses this high.

-I'll throw in a fourth option...I like Anabolic Pump with some carbs before a workout. P-Slin is supposed to be more potent preworkout, but I haven't tried it. Dunno if you've tried P-Slin.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  250 lbs.

For strength gains, Activate Xtreme would definitely hook you up there. I really like Levi Reloaded. Those 2 made a great combo.
    DS just released Adrenalean and there are actually quit a few people reporting "pumps" while using it.
    As much as people may not like it, Syntrax Fyre was pretty decent. IMO

I am still yet to try Drive/RPM, but have heard many good thins about that combo as well. It is definitely on the radar for me.
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

www.GetDS.com
  15. Advanced Member

I went with R4W and Leviathan Reloaded, and a BCAA powder for during-workout.
  16. Advanced Member

Would R4W and Hyperdrol be a good stack?
  17. Advanced Member

Here's the stack I ended up finalizing....

Ready 4 War - new formula (2 bottles), Green tea pills (cheap), fish oil (relatively inexpensive), Incarnate (joints/beta alanine), Rampage (for the cheap way to get a stim + forskolin), and Xtend.

6 products - covering test, stims, forskolin, BCAAs, fatty acids, antioxidant/metabolism, and pumps/vasodilation
  18. Advanced Member

Okay, couldn't help myself..bought Leviathan Reloaded too. lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 05:27 AM
  2. Replies: 188
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 12:07 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 02:51 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 11:03 PM