Need input for my post Leviathan RL stack

Ninsha

Ninsha

Awards
Hi guys - I'm currently taking Leviathan RL, DCP, and Yellow Gold (500mg x3) , in addition to Sesamin Oil (2.5ml 3x), an antioxidant from NOW, a multivitamin, and Glucosamine/Chondroitin for joints.

I just started my 2nd bottle of Leviathan RL, and will have 4 more weeks of it before I take 8 weeks off.

My question is this: During this 8 week off period, I currently have a bottle of Incarnate, Reset AD, IGF-2, and Neovar on stand-by.

If I reach my cutting goal in the next 4 weeks, I will go into a bulking phase, if I don't reach that goal, I will go into another 4 weeks of cutting.

Assuming that I end up on another 4 weeks of cutting, what would you recommend supplement-wise? I'm interested in starting the Reset AD, and Incarnate. Should I hold off on either one? Should I be on any sort of Post Cycle Treatment after the Leviathan?

I'm pretty new at this :)

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Theres no need for post cycle therapy with Leviathan, I think they just say to take a break so you don't get used to the stimulants. Honestly, I'd like to check out that new fat-burning supp by USPlabs they are known to make some killer products. You can always stay on the sesamin. I wouldn't mind trying Napalm also.

Ninsha

Ninsha

Awards
I'm glad you mentioned the Napalm - I actually just started it today! Forgot to add that to the list...

I'm interested in Recreate - but all I see on it so far is "it's coming" is there a street date for it?

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
I think it will be out in a few weeks if I read right.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm glad you mentioned the Napalm - I actually just started it today! Forgot to add that to the list...

I'm interested in Recreate - but all I see on it so far is "it's coming" is there a street date for it?
i believe within 2-3 weeks the inner circle e-mail should go out...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
On that subject, what exactly is the inner circle?
just go to usplabs website and theres an e-mail sign up for it, it should be on the right of the page