HPTA Shutdown on Hyperdrol X-2 ?

Sipha

Awards
Hi guys !

I'm wondering if taking Hyperdrol X-2 for the recommended dose and time scale would have any effect on my HPTA ?

About 3 years ago I did a regular Test cycle (Test Cyp) 8 weeks followed by Nolva PCT, I had average sides but nothing bad, anyway I really dont want to be messin with my HPTA anymore, and certianly dont want any shutdown.

I hear Hyperdrol is the next best thing that doesnt interfere ?

Also I presume Hyperdrol isnt Hepatoxic atall ?

Many Thanks for your help

Si :)

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi guys !

I'm wondering if taking Hyperdrol X-2 for the recommended dose and time scale would have any effect on my HPTA ?

About 3 years ago I did a regular Test cycle (Test Cyp) 8 weeks followed by Nolva post cycle therapy, I had average sides but nothing bad, anyway I really dont want to be messin with my HPTA anymore, and certianly dont want any shutdown.

I hear Hyperdrol is the next best thing that doesnt interfere ?

Also I presume Hyperdrol isnt Hepatoxic atall ?

Many Thanks for your help

Si :)
No HPTA inhibition, or hepatoxicity.

Good to go!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Hyperdrol is a all natural test booster? no sides and no pct? is this correct? if so, how long is a recommended cycle?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hyperdrol is a all natural test booster? no sides and no post cycle therapy? is this correct? if so, how long is a recommended cycle?
Technically speaking, it's a natty aromatase inhibitor. It "boosts test" through stopping its conversion to estrogen. But yeah, I guess that would "boost test"!! :D

No sides! I love that part with anything...very important that my eyes don't bleed when I'm lifting. No PCT...in fact, some have used it in conjunction WITH a pct protocol!

Recommended cycle is a toughy... Around camp, we have the saying that 6-bromo is like candy. Is 8 weeks good? 12 weeks? Indefinitely? I can't say for sure. But I personally believe that with everything should be cycled in order to give your body a break from "modification". If you are tinkering with hormone levels, it's good to get off of them for a while to let your body come back to normal.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I would be careful with Hyperdrol X-2. Some older threads and a log or two implied that there is some shutdown that occurs. I've never used it for this reason so take it with a grain of salt. I'd do a search of logs and older threads to be make an unbiased, independent judgment.

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
Is Hyperdrol effective as Formestane? I just can't get the formestane to mix well, and prefer something in capsules anyway. I know formestane has some minor shutdown issues as well. I still don't undersand how an AI can cause 'shutdown'... because test levels get too high?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Hyperdrol is a all natural test booster? no sides and no post cycle therapy? is this correct? if so, how long is a recommended cycle?
i think its more of an ai product.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
I would be careful with Hyperdrol X-2. Some older threads and a log or two implied that there is some shutdown that occurs. I've never used it for this reason so take it with a grain of salt. I'd do a search of logs and older threads to be make an unbiased, independent judgment.
or possibly the argument that mass fx (which is is recommeded to stack with) and its like counter part BAM from ALRI might be responsible for shut down or not. to be debated. but hyperdrol/jungal warfare should be ok?