D-Drol Help

  1. D-Drol Help


    Whats goin on everybody

    just started d-drol from 4ever fit Im 2 days into the cycle ( 4 caps taken so far ) and have started to hear lots of talk about how this is a pretty dangerous combination of phs or something and that even though they have a liver compound in it that it is still pretty toxic should I stop taking it? Im 18 160lbs 5'8 pretty good health wanna make sure Im not doing anything to dangerous before I get to far in thanks for any help

    oh yeah here is the chemicals if it will help

    D-Drol Complex 52.5mg
    (2a, 17a-Dimethyl-5a-Androstane-3-One-17b-Ol, Estra-4,9-Diene-3,17-Dione, 17a-Methyl-Etioallocholan-2-Ene-17b-Ol)
    Bergamottin(DHB) 25mg
    Liver Support Complex 300mg
    (Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin), Dandelion Root, N-Acetyl Cysteine, Alpha Lipoic Acid)


  2. Not really sure what the product is but it looks like a Superdrol clone. Your 18, I would stop this ASAP.

  3. Thanks for the advice I also bought novadex xt to take when I was gonna finish the cycle should I stop the d-drol and start the novadex or just forget about them both?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by WeakPoint View Post
    Not really sure what the product is but it looks like a Superdrol clone. Your 18, I would stop this ASAP.
    the product is superdrol, finigx AND pheraplex.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Necroticism View Post
    the product is superdrol, finigx AND pheraplex.
    Thanks for the clear up wasn't really to sure I just knew that it wasn't meant for someone his age to use.


    Honestly just stop everything your doing.

  6. Yeah... PH's can really screw up our endocrine systems at our age, so you should stop NOW. I would go with the Novadex still... just because you have it, but I've heard that natty test boosters like this won't help cuz our test levels are already so high
    Someone else can tell you what to do about novadex, but for sure stop the D-Drol (it's a prohormone, PH) not for use by those under the age of 21. The product says for those 18 or older to deal with legal issues, but it should not be taken so young due to extreme health risks.

  7. 18?
    1.) You are way too young to be using PH/DS's. Stop NOW!
    2.) D-Drol's mix is very suppressive, Noveldex XT will not be enough for post cycle therapy.
    3.) Refer back to number 1.

  8. Please do as recommended above and stop taking it. Unless you want permanent damage done to your liver/balls you need to stop now. May I ask where you purchased this stuff? If its really just been two days then you might be fine but you never know.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    18?
    1.) You are way too young to be using PH/DS's. Stop NOW!
    2.) D-Drol's mix is very suppressive, Noveldex XT will not be enough for post cycle therapy.
    3.) Refer back to number 1.
    You forgot:
    4.) At 160lbs you need to have a look at your diet instead of steroids.

  10. With a compound like, this is there anything over the counter that would be enough for PCT

  11. I'd honestly say no, its a very supressive compound so a prescription SERM is definitely necessary.

  12. What OTC PH is available now that can be run start to finish, including PCT they seem to change so quickly that I guess you have to buy them and sit on them.Any suggestions?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dbl38 View Post
    What OTC PH is available now that can be run start to finish, including post cycle therapy they seem to change so quickly that I guess you have to buy them and sit on them.Any suggestions?
    I don't understand what your trying to say here. there are lots of OTC PH's that can be run from start to finish.

  14. What I mean is that I have been researching this for several months and It seems that there are a great deal bull**** products out there but even more people to tell you there not. I don't want to start something thats going to require me to have to question getting PCT through a script. for a compound thats not script to start with, if that makes sence.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by zach89 View Post
    Whats goin on everybody

    just started d-drol from 4ever fit Im 2 days into the cycle ( 4 caps taken so far ) and have started to hear lots of talk about how this is a pretty dangerous combination of phs or something and that even though they have a liver compound in it that it is still pretty toxic should I stop taking it? Im 18 160lbs 5'8 pretty good health wanna make sure Im not doing anything to dangerous before I get to far in thanks for any help

    oh yeah here is the chemicals if it will help

    D-Drol Complex 52.5mg
    (2a, 17a-Dimethyl-5a-Androstane-3-One-17b-Ol, Estra-4,9-Diene-3,17-Dione, 17a-Methyl-Etioallocholan-2-Ene-17b-Ol)
    Bergamottin(DHB) 25mg
    Liver Support Complex 300mg
    (Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin), Dandelion Root, N-Acetyl Cysteine, Alpha Lipoic Acid)


    Discontinue use IMMEDIATELY!!!! Those are VERY suppresive compounds in there, I know from experience with them! They will also wreak havoc on your lipids and blood pressure! You brother, are WAY too young to be messing with any of this crap! You are in your natural prime bro. Take advantage of it! Don't mess up you own factory of the best anabolic hormones, and then never be able to take advantage of them ever. You have your own "juice" factory going on right now in your body bro! Train hard, eat clean and big, take some creatine, protein, and vits/minerals, and you WILL grow! Don't mess with this stuff!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dbl38 View Post
    What I mean is that I have been researching this for several months and It seems that there are a great deal bull**** products out there but even more people to tell you there not. I don't want to start something thats going to require me to have to question getting post cycle therapy through a script. for a compound thats not script to start with, if that makes sence.
    read this Designer Steroid/prohormone profiles
    then read this No Excuses & No ***** ***: A Stupid People's Guide to PCT
    Then you will realize that you need a SERM with most if not all Steroids.
    But at 18 you would have to be a IDIOT to do it anyway.

  17. I agree with the following:

    - You need to EAT. At 18 years and 160 lbs, you can put on some serious muscle easily just by eating and working out.

    - Stop using the d-drol now. You may not need much in post cycle therapy since you are only 2 days in, the Novedex XT might be good enough. If it were a full cycle of that stuff, the Novedex XT would probably be insufficient. (so says most people on the boards)

  18. I agree with the following:

    - You need to EAT. At 18 years and 160 lbs, you can put on some serious muscle easily just by eating and working out.

    - Stop using the d-drol now. You may not need much in post cycle therapy since you are only 2 days in, the Novedex XT might be good enough. If it were a full cycle of that stuff, the Novedex XT would probably be insufficient. (so says most people on the boards)

  19. If you have HONESTLY only been taking it for two days, I would suggest not messing with the Novedex XT either.

  20. Never answered my question. Where did you get it?

  21. hey guys thanks for all the help sorry it took me so long to get back

    I got it at this placed called trust nutrition in the suburbs of chicago

    but yeah I stopped using it and it was only 4 caps so I shouldnt have to worry about a pct right?

  22. I wouldn't worry about it, shouldn't of really done anything to you for that short of time.

  23. hey i was just wondering if advanced pct by anabolic xtremec is good enough for a pct after using d drol?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by hench H View Post
    hey i was just wondering if advanced pct by anabolic xtremec is good enough for a pct after using d drol?
    Absolutely not. Do some research.

  25. dude i was in your shoes and took a couple ph's when i was 17/18. dumbest mistake of my life. my sex drive is wrecked . trust me, grab a pre workout supp, some protein, eat well and workout hard. you wont have any trouble gaining.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Super drol help
    By zodrow84 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 06:51 PM
  2. H-drol... Help me out!!
    By COBRAfan67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 06:09 PM
  3. Up-coming M-Drol - Help with PCT
    By Secondlook in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 10:59 PM
  4. h-drol help/question
    By JJI87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 06:41 PM
  5. S-drol help out
    By Jessman85 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 10:33 PM
Log in
Log in