Has anyone ever hear of LivClear?

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
My mom works for a holistic medicine doctor and when I asked her about what products she could get for everyday use or for use during post cycle therapy she sent me a few barrels of this LivClear. Photos are below and pretty much show everything. Its free to me so I'll likely be using it but what do you guys think?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My mom works for a holistic medicine doctor and when I asked her about what products she could get for everyday use or for use during post cycle therapy she sent me a few barrels of this LivClear. Photos are below and pretty much show everything. Its free to me so I'll likely be using it but what do you guys think?

You asked your mom about a product to use during post cycle threapy??????!!?. I'm not sure about that product myself, but I do wonder about you asking your mom about a product to use during PCT....How exactly did you word that?.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
I basically explained the whole PH and PCT deal to her. She knows if I am going to do anything like a PH, I am going to go to all extents necessary to make sure I don't have any issues. I told her that I needed to take some kind of liver supp and she said this one was good. The taste is amazing btw. Obviously this isn't the only thing I would be using. It would just be an addition to the AI PCS and nolva I would be using, and some DTH for my test booster.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
dont you think the ingredients look very generic? like a multivitamin bottle?

i wouldnt waste money on this. I dont see anything taht you cant get out of eating right and daily multi vitamins.

i thought it was going to have some sort of exotic herb that i havent heard of.

i dont take milk thistle but i know many people do, how about search milk thistle and see if thats better for you?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I would stick with Cycle support and Post cycle support By AI. This does not have anything I see that would be a liver support supp.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Nothing is in it I'd expect to see.

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
its a ****ty low potency multivitamin in powder form... its got sub clinical amounts of meaningless amino acids.

its not going to do anything for your liver, and its a waste of money.

liv52 ftw

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Good thing it is free to me. It tastes good so I'll use it, but I never planned for it to be a substitute for AI CS or PC.