Back Pumps...I think

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.59%

Back Pumps...I think

Thanks for the replies in advance. Just finished a RPM/Drive stack, and also just started protein. Taking 2-3 servings of protein, one with creatine, daily. Two days ago, back started killing me. Welcome to the world of no sleep. Anyhow, it's gotten better, but wondering two things. 1) Is this normal for taking things like protein, creatine. I have read posts that it only happens with harder core things, and I have read posts that people get them while taking just about anything? and 2) How long do they last for you? I know there are things I can do to make them less painful, but if its only a couple of days I may already be past the worst of it. Thanks again.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Most back pumps are associated with Superdrol or PH cycles. I take Taurine and Potassium Gluconate(I Think). Are you drinking a lot of water. You might be getting a urinary tract infection. It's not because of something you have done it just happens. If it feels like someone is kicking you in the lower back it could be. Are you having any discoloration or difficulties urinating? Does it feel like when your done your not empty?
    Back pumps usually last a day or two till the supp's kick in.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.59%

yes, i drink at least a gallon of h2o per day. It feels exactly like you described it. No discomfort, or color urinating. Everything in that arena is good. If you want, you can just say it...Suck it up, and move on.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bigsteveo View Post
    yes, i drink at least a gallon of h2o per day. It feels exactly like you described it. No discomfort, or color urinating. Everything in that arena is good. If you want, you can just say it...Suck it up, and move on.
    If it sticks around see a doc.

There's not many nerves around the kidneys, so pain in that area could be associated to other issues in the UT
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bigsteveo View Post
    Thanks for the replies in advance. Just finished a RPM/Drive stack, and also just started protein. Taking 2-3 servings of protein, one with creatine, daily. Two days ago, back started killing me. Welcome to the world of no sleep. Anyhow, it's gotten better, but wondering two things. 1) Is this normal for taking things like protein, creatine. I have read posts that it only happens with harder core things, and I have read posts that people get them while taking just about anything? and 2) How long do they last for you? I know there are things I can do to make them less painful, but if its only a couple of days I may already be past the worst of it. Thanks again.
    Creatine gives me back pumps some times. I don't know what is is, everything gives me back pumps, except epistane surprisingly. I even had my renal fuction checked and everything was perfect. Sometimes I think it has to do with how heavy I squat, so I backed off the weoght a bit, and have just been doing higher volume. The higher volume seems to CRUSH my legs. Today I did 10 sets of 10 with 225, and on my last set did a set of 40 with 135. Dude, I'm having trouble walking, literally. So maybe change your routine and see if that works, and get a urinalysis just to have peace of mind.
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

legs respond nicely to high vol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-25-2012, 02:15 PM
  2. clen and lower back pumps
    By s.norman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1