Proposed Havoc Cycle/PCT

MSUBBall34

Awards
Hey guys just joined on here a few days ago and this is my first post. I've read a lot about havoc on here and bodybuilding.com and I was thinking of trying it. I'm 22 years old 5'9" 175 lbs. I have limited experience with PHs (did a cycle of liquid masterdrol last winter, without much research). This time around I've done a lot of research and have come up with an on cycle and PCT. Lemme know what you think, what could be added, taken out or anything else. Thanks a lot.

On Cycle
Havoc
20/30/30/40
AI Cycle Support
2 scoops/day
Fish Oil
2.5g/day
Glucosamine/Chondritin
1500/1000mg/day
Taruine
2-3g/day

PCT
Nolvadex
30/30/20/20
6-oxo
600mg/400/400/300
X-Lean
2 caps/day
I3C
Not sure of the dose if someone could help me with that.
Liver Cleanse (Natures Secret)
2 caps/day

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey MSUBBall34,

Looks like you are really planning things out very well.

I just completed an Epistane/Havoc cycle and used POST Cycle Support during PCT 2 caps AM and 2 caps PM. Was VERY happy with the results. Libido was up, kept my gains and my strength increase.

Best of luck!

CROWLER

MattMiller

Awards
you should run your liver support on cycle as well as in your pct...also the post cycle support crowler recommended is a pretty good product, since i dont see a test booster in your plans, i have a friend using it in his pct and it seems to be working for him

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
you should run your liver support on cycle as well as in your post cycle therapy...also the post cycle support crowler recommended is a pretty good product, since i dont see a test booster in your plans, i have a friend using it in his post cycle therapy and it seems to be working for him
I thought 6-OXO was a test booster. He said he's using that in PCT.

MattMiller

Awards
I thought 6-OXO was a test booster. He said he's using that in post cycle therapy.
from my understanding 6 oxo is an AI and a test booster is still a good idea...i could be wrong though