- 02-13-2008, 08:25 PM
I have two bottles of X-factor. One dated 4/09 and the other 8/09. There are some differences even thought the capsules look the same.
The caps on the earlier date smell fishy, while the newer one doesn't. The Earlier date also has a smaller bottle than the newer one. Is this normal? Should I be concerned? Anyone else experience this?
- 02-13-2008, 10:30 PM
I probably will be the only one to comment on this thread. I bought 4 bottles, and some of the gels look different.
Some gels look like vitamin E gels, that are nice and perfectly oval. Some of the other gels looks like distinctive footballs. Those football gels have pointy tips, while the others don't.
On top of that, the pointy tip gels look like they have less visible residue in them. (I'm guessing this is the AA)
I dunno its weird. Also too one bottle didn't have the MN hologram on them. Sounds like quality control issues or something.
02-14-2008, 09:12 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 08-07-2014, 05:37 PM
- By MarcusG in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-03-2003, 08:56 PM
- By DoubleDenim in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 06-07-2003, 07:39 AM
- By khafra in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 03-13-2003, 08:51 PM
- By IronMike in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2003, 07:18 PM