anyone used oryx goat protein

gtnpumped

Awards
was wondering from the guys that know there stuff, is it any good or hype. new member and lovin it! :squat::bb2:thanks

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A guy by the name of Force of Green loves the stuff. You could PM him about it.

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
Goat Whey

After about a year of contemplating on buying this Goat Whey....Two weeks ago I did it! I must say, this stuff is awesome. It mixes super easy and tastes amazing. I bought the swiss chocolate. I was very skeptical for a long time because all of the hype. My main reason for not buying it was because it might taste bad. I have bought some **** tasting proteins before and had to suffer through them. Man was I suprised when I bought this stuff. It also seems like it digests better than the whey I'm used to (Cytosport Complete Whey). I get less bloated/cramped when drinking it pre w/o. Hope this helps.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I must have gotten a different batch than you because I have never tatsed a worse protein than oryx goat whey I had to stop using.

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
taste

Maybe yours was the vanilla? I havent tried that flavor.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
So ORYX goat whey comes from goats, correct?

Is goat milk healthier than cow milk?

Motox

Awards
  • Established
nope i got chocolate, idk I am not goin to buy another tho im glad its working for you

gtnpumped

Awards
I guess i'll try it seems close to a 50/50 response I really appreciate your help! thanks.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Oryx Goat Whey is the only protein I use. I switched a few months ago after trying many conventional WPI proteins - almost all have lactose which I have a hard time digesting even with Lactaid.
Although the taste of Oryx Goat Whey is not the best, I fix it very quickly with fruit. I will never go back to WPI. I will rather use a protein I can digest than deal with the constant bloating and gas produced by WPI.

Hope that helps.

gtnpumped

Awards
Thanks silver surfer (cool name) yeah that helps the bloating, and gas is what i was hoping to avoid. have you noticed any gains or loss of.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Not sure because I also use BCAA and other common supplements. However, since it does not give me digestive problems I can drink it freely with my meals, which in turn increases my overall protein intake.

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
I must have gotten a different batch than you because I have never tatsed a worse protein than oryx goat whey I had to stop using.
I have tasted worse but the chocolate tastes terrible. I still use it but I actually mix it. pretty small scoop for a good amount of protein.