Jungle Warfare hair loss

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Did anyone notice hair loss on Jungle Warfare ? Just curious.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I've never used it, but I have researched it. I remember coming across several people who have experienced some hair loss. One of the biggest factors for me not using it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
1 day left until the end of my first bottle, no shedding to report

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
thanks joebo, Volcom, and nosinmyveins.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did lose the ability to wear certain t-shirts from my 10lbs weight gain (so far). When I do try on some of those outgrown shirts I feel like I'm trying to be one of those extra sexy video thugs, and that's not really my thing.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to assume there is just a predisposition that varies from person to person on this subject matter.

Sbcaliking

Sbcaliking

Awards
very slight increase in hair loss after one month, nothing to worry about in my opinion.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did lose the ability to wear certain t-shirts from my 10lbs weight gain (so far). When I do try on some of those outgrown shirts I feel like I'm trying to be one of those extra sexy video thugs, and that's not really my thing.
Are you logging this Volcom? How long are you using it for and at what dosage? I want to be an extra sexy video thug :lol:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you logging this Volcom? How long are you using it for and at what dosage? I want to be an extra sexy video thug :lol:
I ran it for 35 days, at 3 caps a day. I intended on runnning a full 8 weeks, but I've been seriously struggling with over-training for the past 2 weeks, so I decided to take a week off from training and just save the second bottle for a later time when I can full utilize the cycle.

I have a bottle of X-factor I can run the JW with over the summer or something.

I did log all 35 days.

Conclusion number ONE about JW from "MY" experience. The harder you kick your @$$ in the gym, the harder JW kicks your @$$ in growth and recovery.

My hair is still in tact for the record

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. I might have to look into running it sometime soon :)

teribleturtle

Awards
I guess a couple of appropriate follow up question would be;
1. After finishing the Jungle Warfare cycle did that hair loss continue?
2. After finishing the cycle did hair grow back? are the hair losses permanent?

Reason I am asking this this is because I am on my final week of JW, so far I really like it ( slight strength increase, stamina, leaned out a bit, libido through the ROOF!!!, strong alpha male feeling) But I have been experiencing slight hair loss, which worries me, I have taken some precautionary measures ( Saw Palmetto Extract, Nettle Root Extract, Nizoral 2%) but I am not too sure If they have been effective. I was intending to do an 8 week cycle I still have another bottle but I would consider doing the full 8 weeks if the hair loss from JW is not permanent

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
You say you're taking nettle but I have read numerous posts from people who claim that the nettle's contribution to dht has led to a noticable increase in hairloss. Just something to think about.
I guess a couple of appropriate follow up question would be;
1. After finishing the Jungle Warfare cycle did that hair loss continue?
2. After finishing the cycle did hair grow back? are the hair losses permanent?

Reason I am asking this this is because I am on my final week of JW, so far I really like it ( slight strength increase, stamina, leaned out a bit, libido through the ROOF!!!, strong alpha male feeling) But I have been experiencing slight hair loss, which worries me, I have taken some precautionary measures ( Saw Palmetto Extract, Nettle Root Extract, Nizoral 2%) but I am not too sure If they have been effective. I was intending to do an 8 week cycle I still have another bottle but I would consider doing the full 8 weeks if the hair loss from JW is not permanent

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used JW at the recommended dosage for 4 weeks. No sides at all. Great strength gains. Love it, will use it again in the future.

teribleturtle

Awards
You say you're taking nettle but I have read numerous posts from people who claim that the nettle's contribution to dht has led to a noticable increase in hairloss. Just something to think about.

I have heard, that because prostate issues and hair loss are closely related, DHT is the main culprit behind both, nettle might help out as it is often used to prevent prostate issues. I am no expert perhaps we can get some clarity.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I dunno about hair loss. if it is DHT induced then it is probably gone for good. From what I understand, DHT build up eventually causes the hair follicle to close up (over time) then you stop growing hair.

If it isn't DHT induced then it will grow back. I'm not sure why stress or whatever else causes increase shedding, but if it is the case then it grows back.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I think there was a study I read awhile ago that indicated that nettle increased DHT levels.

Saw Palmetto is supposed to be a natural 5a reductase. I don't know if there are studies that show how effective this is, or if it even works.

teribleturtle

Awards
Damn it!! $13 down the drain on the nettle root! I guess I will stop using it. But I still wonder why it is marketed as a prostate supplement? Would it be reasonable to believe that hair loss from Jungle Warfare is likely to be DHT induced? Thus making the loss permanent??

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Damn it!! $13 down the drain on the nettle root! I guess I will stop using it. But I still wonder why it is marketed as a prostate supplement? Would it be reasonable to believe that hair loss from Jungle Warfare is likely to be DHT induced? Thus making the loss permanent??

That's a good question, that no one really has an answer for. Jungle Warfare has nettle root in it, althought I'm not sure how much.

There is no literature on 6-DMT (active in JW). So it is anyone's guess.

It is probably not permanent, but it would be best to stop taking JW and nettle, use nizoril+ saw palmetto. I used 2.7g of Saw Palmetto/ED for what it is worth.

If you want a mild anabolic h-drol is probably the way to go.

4-chloro does not allow it to aromatise to estrogen.

5a- does not allow it to convert into DHT.

This is exactly why I traded off my JW.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No hair loss, just an absolute crushing loss of libido, no gains to speak of. After Alpha testing, I was picked to run the 'Triple Stack' when it first came out w/ 'BAM', JW, and w/e the third component was. My penis against JW was like Custard's Last Stand.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
It dosen't seem like JW's sides outweigh its benefits.

That 3rd product (Pro-Anabol) was 17a-ecdysterone....which is probably useless as well.

teribleturtle

Awards
From Nutra Planet;

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/nettle-root-60-95-50-grams.html

"Nettle extracts also inhibit enzymes such as 5 alpha reductase that cause testosterone to convert to DHT. It is the DHT metabolite of testosterone that is known to cause benign prostate enlargement, excess facial hair and hair loss at the top of the head."

I wonder is there a correlation between high DHT and facial hair, because I am 22 and cant grow much of a beard or mustache at all, my father doesnt have much facial hair to speak of either and at 44 has a full thick head of hair.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
never noticed anything from JW, however genetics might have beaten JW to it

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess I am strange then because I didn't get any hair loss at all, massive strength gains and somewhat increased libido, and mine is libido is low to begin with.

Thought I might edit this to fix my mistakes but it is kinda funny so I'll leave it alone.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's a good question, that no one really has an answer for. Jungle Warfare has nettle root in it, althought I'm not sure how much.

There is no literature on 6-DMT (active in JW). So it is anyone's guess.

It is probably not permanent, but it would be best to stop taking JW and nettle, use nizoril+ saw palmetto. I used 2.7g of Saw Palmetto/ED for what it is worth.

If you want a mild anabolic h-drol is probably the way to go.

4-chloro does not allow it to aromatise to estrogen.

5a- does not allow it to convert into DHT.

This is exactly why I traded off my JW.
Really? I haven't even looked at PH's, because crap like JW and even trib kill my hairline. But I'd do it if it people were seeing good results without hairloss.

teribleturtle

Awards
Really? I haven't even looked at PH's, because crap like JW and even trib kill my hairline. But I'd do it if it people were seeing good results without hairloss.
Trib killed your hair line??? wow you must be really sensitive. I was just assuming that it was the fact that JW sensitizes androgen receptors that causes the hair loss. But i suppose that a simple elevation in test is enough to cause hair loss.

teribleturtle

Awards
Another question, I was wondering if tapering off of JW would be a good idea. I have exactly 7 days worth of JW ( @ 3 caps a day) I was wondering if tapering say for instance 2 caps for the next three days, 1 cap for the remaining 4 would be a good idea. I was thinking this might be a good idea, so as not to totally kill my libido, or let estrogen levels ramp up dramatically, and to simply allow my body to adjust being off of it. Any ideas???

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The effect on the libido is amazing!

Only negative for me is the alpha male feeling, only because I get extremely aggressive and become a total prick. It's ridiculous. It's good for energy in the gym and in the bedroom, but it sucks when you're unintentionally being an ass towards relatives.

teribleturtle

Awards
The effect on the libido is amazing!

Only negative for me is the alpha male feeling, only because I get extremely aggressive and become a total prick. It's ridiculous. It's good for energy in the gym and in the bedroom, but it sucks when you're unintentionally being an ass towards relatives.
The alpha male feeling is what I love about it! Funny thing is, is that it does kind of get me into a "fighting mood" a little bit. But it really seems to make me want to go after every attractive woman I see, its like confidence and motivation in a capsule! lol! That i will miss about it!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It definitely gives you a lot of aggression and confidence. I enjoy the alpha male feeling, as I'm sure my girlfriend definitely will. I love aggression in the bedroom, but this is fcuking ridiculous! lol. I just feel like ish bringing the aggression outside of the gym. I'll get easily aggitated, sound cranky, etc. It sucks being around my family while I've got this stuff in my system.

The libido is crazy. Trying stack it with Epi! :thumbsup:

Then, at night, take Ejaculoid and Aspire Lite.

Holy fcuking ish. lol.

The alpha male feeling is what I love about it! Funny thing is, is that it does kind of get me into a "fighting mood" a little bit. But it really seems to make me want to go after every attractive woman I see, its like confidence and motivation in a capsule! lol! That i will miss about it!