Critque My Cutting Stack

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
So ok, I am going to post this one last time so that I can get it right and I get everything I should, here is the stack I am most likely going to go with, does anyone have anything I should add, subtract, or just any general comments about this stack

A. DCP
B. Levithan Reloaded
C. Drive
D. Fish Oil
E. Flax Seed Oil
F. Sesamin Oil
G. Max CLA
H. MVP- Multi
I. BCAAs
J. Beta Alanine

Please if you see anything that shouldn't be there or is not there let me know. I really want to get this right from the first order and then go from there.

Thanks

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
Anyone have any comments? Really iw would appreciate anything you got!

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
So ok, I am going to post this one last time so that I can get it right and I get everything I should, here is the stack I am most likely going to go with, does anyone have anything I should add, subtract, or just any general comments about this stack

A. DCP
B. Levithan Reloaded
C. Drive
D. Fish Oil
E. Flax Seed Oil
F. Sesamin Oil
G. Max CLA
H. MVP- Multi
I. BCAAs
J. Beta Alanine

Please if you see anything that shouldn't be there or is not there let me know. I really want to get this right from the first order and then go from there.

Thanks
Honestly, it looks pretty good. If have used Ephedrine in the past and liked it, then you can try adding some in. I would space the dosage between Eph and Lev-R though.

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
i would take jw, hemodraulix, hmb, lipo6 and thyrotabs, unbeatable. you got hormone manipulation, aa, pumps, anti-catabolic measures and fat burners in this stack. Get your hmb at nutra for dirt cheap. This should cost you under $200. Holla!!!!!!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Looks thorough.

What is your dosing plan?

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
I am not 100% sure of the dosage plan yet. I have tried to gather a solid list first, and then I am going to now figure out the dosage plan. Any ideas now looking at my physical stats?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I am not 100% sure of the dosage plan yet. I have tried to gather a solid list first, and then I am going to now figure out the dosage plan. Any ideas now looking at my physical stats?
Did you post your stats elsewhere on the forum?

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
Sorry Asian Babe,

I am 5'10, 252.7, 20% BF, and a heavy lifter.

Any suggestions on dosage?

Paul